"Like I said, emergency." Gojo shrugged.

Fushiguro sighed.

"Since it's been a while that you've come home, why don't you bring my stuff and we'll go eat out." He suggested.

"There's no way I'm eating out with you." He retorted.

"What's wrong with eating out with me? And it won't only be me, [Y/n] will be there too." He looked up and smiled at you.

You gave him a half smile.

"Your girlfriend?"

"Yes. You two haven't spend time together. I think it'll be great." He said cheerfully.

Fushiguro didn't respond.

"You can bring Nobara and the second years along..." He added trying to convince the boy, "...it'll all be on me."

"Who else should it be on?" Fushiguro asked sarcastically.

"So, you'll come?" He asked.

"Sigh...sure."

"Yaaay! Don't forget to bring my st-"

"Yeah, yeah I know. See you later."

"Later Megumi-chan." He hung up the phone happily.

"Sorry, I just decided that you'd hang out with us without asking first. Is it ok?"

"It's ok..." You sipped on some tea, "...uhm, so about last night, I'm sorry." Your throat tightened.

"Why are you apologizing?" He looked at you confused.

"You weren't supposed to see me like that." You lowered your head.

Gojo got up and knelt down next to your chair.

"Look at me..." He lifted your chin up, "...if I can't be here for you when you are at you're lowest, how can I stand proud and say that you're my girlfriend. Relationships aren't just about the good times, so don't ever apologize for your feelings. It's ok to cry and have breakdowns, I'll be here to wipe your tears." He said with a genuine smile, while his thumb caressed your cheek.

Ah gosh darn it, you could feel tears welling up in your eyes. Such sweet words.

"Okay." You said holding back your tears.

"Good." He got up and sat back on his chair.

He wanted to ask something, but he knew that it had to wait.

After you were done eating, he cleaned up, while you brushed your teeth and took a shower.

You found him laying on the couch laughing hysterically at the tv.

So you sat at the edge of the couch, next to his feet and looked at what he was watching. It was some dumb comedy show.

"Upsy daisy." He said sitting up and pulled you so that you laid on top of him.

You pressed your head on his chest and sighed.

"[Y/n]..." He whispered while his fingers drew circles on your back.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry for using my infinity on you." He said.

You looked up at him, at this point you had forgotten about that, because of the stuff that happened with Naoya. So it felt like his apology came out of nowhere.

"Why did you use it?" You asked curiously. A part of you remembered how Ieiri didn't want to talk about Geto and you knew that he was probably going to evade the question.