Kidblink:

You were walking hand in hand around  through the market.

Suddenly you saw your mother. What was she doing in this side of town? What did she want?

But you didnt want her to see you so you dragged him and you into a random building.

"Y/n!" He yelled. You ignored him and looked out the window to make sure she was gone. She was.

"I-im sorry" You breath out. "I saw my mom" 

"So?" He says.

"So?" You say. "So is not the word for that".

"Oh so your embarrassed to be seen with me" he crossed his arms.

"No!" You say. "Its just if my parents see, they wont approve and I dont feel like getting into an argument with them".

"You shouldn't give a damn of what they think!" He raises his voice. "To hell with them both-

"I dont care what they think" You say. " but their still my parents!".

"Alright fine" He scoffs and walks out of the building.

Racetrack:

"Race?" You say as he walks by you. He doesnt say anything he just huffs loud and throws his paper on the ground crumbled up. "Racetrack higgins you stop this instant!"

He turns around.

"What!?" He says.

"Hey! Just because you lost doesnt mean you gotta take it out on me" You yell back.

"I bet all I had on dat godamn horse and what da hell happens! I loose again" He says. "So just leave me alone right now".

"Fine" You scoff. "Be a damn baby about something so stupid" You brush past him.

"Hey where ya going!" He yells.

"Away from you!" You yell back.

Mush:

You sat there at tibbys, tapping your fingers on the table.

"Y/N if you'll just tell me what's wrong with you, I could help you" He says.

He asked you that five time already if you were okay and you gave him the same answer.

"I'm fine" You say. 

"I'm fine" He repeats. "You've said that five times already". You sense that he was getting annoyed, to which you just roll your eyes to.

You were in no mood, and that was simply because it was that time of the month. You were very private about stuff like that and you didn't exactly like to let people know that. Especially Mush. It was just embarrassing.

"I- am- fine" You say and breath out.

"No your obviously not!" He says impatiently. "Your acting like a-

"A what?" You glare at him.

"A bitch" He says lowly.

"Call me that one more time Mush" You glare at him once again.

"Its true! You are acting like one" He says. "So just tell me please!"

"IM ON MY PERIOD!" You yell.