Little Harmon

I sat in Beth's living room, reading the paper. Nothing interesting was on there. So I picked up my knitting and continued working on my cardigan. The doorbell rang, and Beth hurried to answer it.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Benny" She called, and I froze in my place. Benny?

This can't be good. Unknowing to Beth, me and Benny have been... doing some things. It's not like we've been seeing eachother or anything, we just always seem to bump into eachother, and, well, things get a little physical. The first time we met, he had already known Beth, and we started talking a little, and one thing just lead to another. Since then, we've kept incidentally bumping into eachother, and... hooking up. But Beth had no idea.

"Hey Benny" Beth smiled "good to see you"

Beth let him in, and went into the kitchen to make some tea. He came into the loving room and sat opposite to me. I ignored him and continued with my knitting. When he opened his mouth to say something, I stopped him.

"Don't"

He closed his mouth and exhaled "You can't just pretend I don't exist"

"I can, and I will"

He chuckled " What's up with you little Harmon? You're normally more excited to see me, specifically on the verge of an orgas-"

"Shut your mouth Watts!"

"She's in the kitchen"

"Still" I rolled my eyes " What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?"

"She's my sister, I'm visiting, my reason's more just than whatever yours will be"

"Also visiting, Beth wanted a bit of a hand before her next game"

"You're not staying here!" I complained.

"Why not?"

"You know why! Because of what happens every time we see eachother"

"Would that be so bad little Harmon?" He smirked.

"Here we go!" Beth walked in with the tea and sat down.

They sat and studied chess for hours. Every so often he'd wink at me or brush his leg on mine, and I would glare at him, but he just smirked in response. Eventually, I got bored and annoyed so I went upstairs to my room to finish knitting. After a while, I started yawning, so I put my stuff away and started getting undressed for bed.

Then my door creaked open, and Benny walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"Benny!" I covered myself.

"Oh calm down, nothing I haven't seen before"

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Seeing you, I think it's only fair the other Harmon gets a share of my time"

"No!"

"Oh come on" He walked up to me "You can't say you haven't missed me?"

He walked closer, and I could smell his heavenly cologne on his clothes. He placed his cold hands on the bare skin of my hips, making me shiver. Nearing his lips to my ear as he spoke.

"Haven't you missed it? Feeling my hands all over your delicate body as I pin you down onto the bed and fuck you senseless, until your whole body trembles with pleasure?"

I caved and smashed my lips on his aggressively. Locking our lips over and over, desperately. I kissed him hard until he backed me up to the wall, and I slid down onto my knees. He rested his hand on the wall as I knuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, taking out his hard and kissing the tip.

"Uhhhh Y/n" He moaned grabbing a fist full of my hair.

I slowly took the rest of him in my mouth and sucked hard. Moving on his dick.

"Uhhhhh uhhhh fucking hell I've missed this" He pulled my head back and up to stand, kissing me again. Removing his shirt, he lead me over to my bed and lowered me down on it. He removed my bra and panties, pumping his dick a couple times before slipping it inside me. I bit my lips hard to contain my moans.

"Come on baby, I wanna hear you screaming for me" He said as he started thrusting slowly.

"But Beth-"

"She's asleep, be as loud as you want princess"

"Uhhh Benny, please-"

He slammed faster, holding my hips to angle me better, trying to get me to make more noise.

"Come on Y/n I know you can do better than that"

"Benny- I- Uhhhh!"

He hit my G spot repeatedly, making me throw my head back in ecstasy.

"UGHHHH FUCK BENNY!" I screamed.

"That's my girl" He groaned.

My legs shuddered as I came, filling my body with pleasure.

"UGH OH GOD!" His eyes rolled back as he finished, and slowed down, coming to a stop and pulling out of me.

"So you did miss me, didn't you little Harmon?" He panted.

"Shut up"

He laughed, pulling me into him, as we both fell asleep.