Nothing more

I just finished cleaning up the kitchen when my phone rang. So I chucked my little cloth into the sink and went over to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello darling, would you come over? I'll leave the door unlocked and you can be here in fifteen minutes" Benny said.

"Um I could be there in twenty?"

"Fifteen, or I'll have to punish you for being late, see you soon darling" he hung up and I quickly got into my car to drive over.

The first time this happened, I thought he was joking. But when I turned up five minutes behind schedule, he tied me onto the headboard and fucked me until I came seven times. I can't say I didn't enjoy it, but I couldn't feel my legs for a week, and I have work so I can't risk that again.

Once I got to his apartments, I parked up and quickly went down the musty stairs. I opened the door and headed inside.

"You made it with three minutes to spare" He smirked " good girl"

He instantly lunged on me, kissing and biting at neck. His hands slowly unbuttoned my shirt to reveal my bra as we kissed passionately. He swiftly picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around him torso as he carried me off to his bed.

Once he lowered me down, he took off his shirt and jeans and climbed back on top of me, kissing me again. I sat up, still making out with him, and took off my own top and skirt.

"God it feels like ages since we last done this" He groaned.

He slid off his boxers as well as my underwear and pushed into me. I could tell how desperate he was as he didn't even wait before starting to thrust. His pace was constant and fast,  and we both finished quickly.

He fell back onto the bed, exhausted.

"Benny, what's the point of this?" I asked.

"W-what?" He gasped.

"I mean what's the point if hooking up all the time, we're not together"

He lit his cigarette " I call you, we hook up, then you leave. Nothing more"

"I don't want to keep doing this" I sat up and started getting dressed.

"What do you mean? You don't like it?"

"No-Benny I want to settle down, not just coming over every time you want to fuck"

"I've already told you, I don't date"

"Then I'll find someone who will" I got up and started to leave.

"Y/n! Come on!" I ignored him and went up to my car.

We had been doing this for nearly four years. We met five years ago, became freinds, then hooked up once and kept doing it ever since. Two years ago he told me he loved me, but refused to date me at all whenever I brought up the subject. I loved Benny dearly, but I just couldn't put up with this anymore.

I got into my car and started the engine. Just then Benny ran out.

"Y/n can we please talk!" He shouted.

I lowered the window " I'm not doing this anymore Benny, if you want to see me again you can agree to date me, otherwise we're not hooking up anymore"

And with that, I put the window back up and drove away.