Dominance

There was one thing for certain; Benny Watts was dominant as hell.

I mean, of course he was the kindest, sweetest and most adorable boyfriend I could have asked for. But when it came to sex, he was a whole different person.

Benny was kind of overprotective. Well, kind of would be an understatement, he was extremely over protective. Whenever another guy would hit on me and I'd talk back, not intending to flirt back, he got a little pissed...

I was sitting with the others, at Beth's, with a glass of sparkling champagne in my hand. Beth and Jolene were sitting on the floor reading magazines, Harry was talking with Matt and Mike about chess and I was sitting with Townes.

He was showing me some polariod photos he had taken on his new camera. I had to admit, Townes was a very good photographer.

"And this one is one of my favourites" He showed me a picture of a sunset.

"It's beautiful Townes, you really have a talent"

"Oh well, thanks Y/n, it is beautiful,  quite like you" He smiled.

He took the picture back, grazing my hands as he did. I looked at him, as he did so and smiled to relieve the tension.

From my peripheral vision, I spotted benny sitting in his chair, with his beer in both hands, staring at us with blazing fury.

"I think I'm going to get some more champagne" I told him.

"But you're glass is full?"

I looked at my full glass, then quickly chugged it down.

"Now it's not"

I hurried into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle to fill my glass again, when I felt another presence enter the room. I sighed, and turned around to see Benny leaning against the door.

"Do you seriously think you can flirt with him like that infront of me?" He asked.

"I wasnt flirting, we were just talking"

"Bullshit" He marched fowards and grabbed my arm.

"Benny what- where are taking me?"

"Just do as your told"

He dragged me into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door.

"Now, you're gonna get what you deserve princess" He smirked, turning me around and bending me over the sink.

He pulled my underwear down to my ankles and unzipped his pants.

"You think you can flirt with other men huh?" He pushed into me " Let's see who's name you'll be screaming"

As he started to thrust his hips, I felt pleasure instantly. Eventhough this was ment to be a form of punishment, I was kind of enjoying it. The only bad part was, trying not to moan to loudly.

"Uhhhhh Benny!" I moaned, biting my lip to keep quiet.

"Yeah that's right, baby" He groaned.

I gripped tighter onto the sink as a knot began to form inside me. Every slam got me closer, and it became harder for contain myself.

"Uh Benny please" I begged.

"Please what baby?"

"I can't- uhhhhh!"

"Come on darling, show them how good I'm making you feel- Uhhhh oh god!"

"Oh Benny!"

He grabbed a fist full of my hair and forced my head up to look in the mirror. His hair was sweaty and messy as he quickly slammed into me.

"I want you to watch, as you cum" He ordered, getting faster.

"Uhhh oh god!"

"Yeah that's right I'm your god"

"Uh Benny! Please Benny!"

One of his hands left my hip to rub circles on my clit. I felt me reach my high, my legs shuddering beneath me.

"Uhhh!"

"Fuck!" Benny's eyes rolled back in pleasure, and he gave a few last thrusts before stopping completely. I fell into his chest, unable to support myself.

"Alright come on, get your legs working and let's go back" He said breathlessly.

So, we left, like nothing happened.