Watch me

I walked through the park, admiring the picturesque scenery around me. The sun smiled brightly, illuminating everything, sending a shimmer through every reflecting object.

"Y/n" I heard.

I spun around on my heels, and folded my arms over my chest.

"Beth" I smiled "How are you?"

"Good" She walked with me " I was meaning to talk to you about- something"

"About, Watts?" I pushed my sunglasses back up my nose where they had slipped down a little.

"How did you-"

"Honey, I know everything" I smiled " besides I saw you flirting with him an hour ago, wasn't very effective I presume"

"No, it went terrible" She sighed.

"Yeah, the whole innocent act doesn't work for men like him"

"Men like him? You mean narcissistic, cocky cowboy pirates?"

I giggled "Not quite, but if you wanna find out how cocky he is, you're gonna have to up your game sweetheart"

"Doesn't matter, he already told me to forget it, he's a dick anyway. Townes on the other hand-"

"Townes huh?" I smirked "Well either way, you're still gonna have to up your game"

"How do I do that exactly?"

"Just follow my lead" I took her to the bar and stopped outside.

"Why are we here?"

"Benny comes here after every game, and usually some of the other boys, if they're anywhere they're here" I pushed my boobs up in my dress so my cleavage was more obvious, took my sunglasses off, and flipped my hair down and back up to give it some volume.

"This is how you wanna get a guys attention Beth"

We walked into the bar, found a table at the very back and sat down.

"They won't even see us here" She said.

"I know, trust me" I told her " Now, with men like that, the whole innocent act never works. They like excitement, a challenge. So don't make it easy for them by batting your eyelashes and pouting your lips, make them work for it."

"So, get them to want you, without them knowing you want them to want you?"

"Exactly"

"That will never work Y/n, they'll just get the wrong idea"

"Fine, I bet you twenty dollars I can get Benny to fuck me tonight"

"Deal"

"Watch me" I smirked and stood up from the table, walking over to the front of the bar "two wines please" I smiled politely to the bartender.

I looked over the my side, where Benny was sitting, and made eye contact with him, but glanced away quickly, biting my lip a little.

"Hello Y/ln" He said "fancy seeing you here"

"Well, I didn't come here to talk to you did I?" I rolled my eyes.

He chuffed " alright Y/ln calm your tits" he took a sip of his beer.

"Why are you looking at them?" I turned to look at him.

"Never said I was"

"See, now you're keeping direct eye contact with me trying not to look at them" I smiled confidently.

He kept his eyes in line with mine and raised his eyebrows, but they quickly looked down and he cursed, looking away.

I laughed quietly " Watch yourself Watts, can't be getting distracted like that during a game"

He chewed the inside of his cheek in frustration "You won't get the chance to play me"

The bartender came back with my drinks " Never mind, I don't want them now" I walked up to him "we'll see about that Watts, weather it's during a game or- something else"

I turned around and motioned for Beth to come over, as she did I grabbed her arm and dragged her out,  making one last eye contact with Benny, winking at him as we left the bar.

"What was that? You can't tell me that he-"

"Just wait"

"What?"

"Three, two, one-"

"Y/ln!" He ran after me.

"Bingo" I turned around " Oh, Benny, hello again"

"You know where my room is?"

"Yes"

"Meet me there, eight  don't be late" He smirked, putting his hat on and walking away.

"How did you-" Beth started.

"Magic"