| Chapter 66: Third Task |

Start from the beginning

"Don't bring her into this, My Lord. You don't need her. Spare her" Lucius begged the bald guy.

"And why should I?" Asked the bald one.

"My son loves her" Lucius said and the man looked at you

"Wait" You said

"Y/n, I don't think—" Cedric was cut off by you.

"Voldemort, right?" You asked as he looked at you.

"Ha!" You turned to Harry.

"Told you be was ugly" You turned back go Voldemort "and Voldemort really? Its like combining bald and warts. Ugly name if you ask me—" You paused

"I think squidward suits you but you don't have a nose. Disappointing" You said feeling disappointed.

"Enough!" Voldemort said

"I'm not done talking yet" You said looking at him with a hard face.

"How about—"

"Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort casted. Your eyes widen seeing it was directed to Cedric.

"Deploy!" You yelled and the bracelet snapped to Cedric protecting him from the blast as he was sent flying. You look at Voldemort.

"Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort casted. Your eyes widen.

"No!!" Harry's screams of pain as he looked at you. A tear dropped and the spell hit you sending you flying back next to Cedric who was unconscious but soon woke up to you looking lifeless beside him.

"Y/n? Y/n!" Cedric screamed in pain. Lucius looked down as Voldemort laughed making everyone laugh with him. Voldemort walked to you, his feet about to touch you.

"What a beautiful girl. It will bring charming babies to the next generation of Malfoy's" Voldemort said

"Don't touch her!" Harry spat with anger. Cedric held you closed crying.

"I can touch you now" Cedric looked up to Voldemort touching Harry. Lucius rushed up to you.

"Draco...Make sure he is okay" Lucius said while Voldemort was busy. He backed up, Harry screamed in pain.

"Suit activate" The suit engulfs Harry's body making Voldemort hiss backing up.

"Thank you, Y/n" Harry whispered breaking out of the statue grabbing his wand.

"Crucio!" Voldemort casted and Harry screamed in pain. The suit wasn't doing anything good with the cruciatus curse. Harry got up on his feet and now casting a spell which Voldemort casted back. Both were on the edge of their wands. And soon light came out of Voldemort's wand and showed two people and other two. He recognize the other two who were his and your parents.

"Harry when the connection is broken. You and Cedric must get to the portkey and bring your sister. We can give you a moment to give you sometime but only a moment, do you understand?" Harry nodded to Mr. Potter.

"Leg go sweetheart! Let go!" Mrs. Potter said and so Harry did as told running to Cedric and holding your body.

"Accio!" Cedric casted holding the cup. The two of them and your body teleported back.

Everyone was now on there feet clapping for the three of you who had the cup. Your body laying lifeless in Cedric's arms as he cried. Harry just stared at you, tears falling. He couldn't feel anything. It was only the two of you left and now you were gone.

Draco stood up seeing you.

"Y/n?" Draco whispered

Everyone came running down and music played. Krum and Fleur stood up frantically seeing your body.

"No.." Fleur gasped as she saw a friend in you. She screamed in pain making everyone go silent as she covered her mouth. Crying. Dumbledore run up to the three of you

"Harry" Dumbledore seeing you laying there. Eyes closed. Harry cried as he buried his face on your stomach, not letting you go. Cedric didn't want to accept it either or let you go. Everyone circled around all of you.

"He's back! He's back" Harry cried to Dumbledore

"Voldemort's back" Harry said and everyone went silent.

"Its true. We saw him" Cedric said

"And Y/n got killed protecting me.." Cedric cried. Draco runs down pushing through everyone. He fell to his knees at the sight of your lifeless body. Draco screamed as he cried so hard. Draco pulled your body to him as he rocked you back and forth. Snape looked at this in disbelief and sadness, not accepting it. Tears fell down his cheek.

Amos got to Cedric

"Are you okay, son?" Amos said worriedly

"Yeah, Y/n protected me...I-I" Cedric was pulled into a hug as he softly cried on his fathers shoulder.

"Please don't leave me.. please don't leave me" Draco begged

"I just got you back.. please don't leave me, baby" Draco cried holding you closely

"I couldn't protect you again... I'm so sorry" Draco cried. He screamed as everyone watch him. It was the first time that they saw Draco this vulnerable as he cried over your dead body.

"No.." Hermione shook her head running forward followed by the rest.

"Come back...Come back to me" Draco whispered, crying on your shoulder

"Don't leave me...You said you wouldn't leave me...Don't leave me"