| Chapter 66: Third Task |

Start from the beginning

"Lets do this" You smirked sprinting off into the maze.

The maze was spooky. It was tall and greenie making it very dark plus the thick fog.

"Light, Friday" and then light came. You took a turn and saw Krum making you jump from the scare. He pointed his wand to you. Eyes looking different.

"Jesus, Krum. You look like a zombie" You said joking with him but he didn't laugh. You raised a brow

"Krum, are you okay?" You asked but he turned around walking away.

"That was creepy" You shivered as you continued to walk away.

"What's happening out there?" You asked as Friday showed you. You saw the maze was moving and Krum attacking Cedric and Harry.

"Where is the cup?" You asked

"Left, right, left, left, straight, right, right, left, straight" You followed Friday's instructions and there you were met with the Triwizard Cup and all its glory.

"That was easier then I expected—" Then it started to get windy and someone bumped into you making you fall to the floor.

"Watch were your going, scarhead" You glared at your brother

"How did you know it was me?" Harry asked

"I have eyes in the sky, Harry. I'm too smart for any of this" You rolled your eyes, standing up then dusting yourself

"Did it hurt you? The maze?" Cedric asked looking worried. Instead of having that worried look lovers give. It was a worried look of a brother.

"No, All the paths I took were clear" You said making Cedric nod.

"Together" Harry said

"Oh, for goodness sake" You pushed them as you also touched the cup then you felt like it just teleported you. You looked around confused. Falling to the ground, on top of Cedric.

"Ow.." Cedric whispers

"Sorry.." You chuckled standing up. Once you were on your feet, you helped him up. All of you looked around confused. You walked around. Cedric following you as he was worried.

"I'm stronger then I look, Cedric" You rolled your eyes in annoyance.

"I'm not leaving you. Call it brother instinct" Cedric said

"Already have an annoying brother" You clicked your tongue

"Consider me as another one" Cedric smiled and the two of you heard Harry scream. You grabbed Cedric as the two of you hide behind the statue but it moved. Cedric was gonna make a sound but you covered his mouth shaking your head side to side. You brought up your arm, pressing the bracelet to show a hologram of what's happening. The video was being film with Harry's bracelet. You saw a familiar guy.

"Pettigrew" You mumbled as Cedric watched with you. You heard Harry yelp then something started to burn. A man showed up. The sky rumbled making you and Cedric look to see a sign made by the clouds then smoke came down. Looking back to your arm, there were other people. You watched carefully. The man who came from the fire did something to them that made them bow. You heard a familiar name

"Lucius" You gasped. Cedric stood up running forward.

"Cedric no!" You yelled running after him. You both stopped at the man who was bald and very pale turning around to the two of you.

"Squidward?" You asked even if Harry was in pain. He managed to let out a snort.

Lucius looked at you with wide eyes.