• Oneshot #1 •

Start from the beginning

"Guys, It's not like that-" I tried to reason before being cut off by Monty, He was patting my back with a Huge smirk on his face.

"Think about it Dude! We've been monitoring you. Seeing if you're behaving differently and y'know, we've found something" Monty said as I sighed.

" I'm just trying to be nice, I wasn't interpreting anything close to what you guys have in mind"

Roxy the hummed before saying "You weren't like that to Clay and Vanessa when they first joined the facility"

I shook my head and sighed. For almost the whole night, They teased, joked, and even tried to make me think about it.

I just... Don't see it

☆☆☆☆☆

"What are you getting (n/n)?" Vanessa asked through the phone.

"Just some snacks for my friends and me, We're all gonna be hanging out in the Ocean like the good ol' times" I said as I took a few bag of Chips from the store and some soda's.

Vanessa Hummed and said "And here I thought you didn't have any friends"

I glared at her face from my phone as she gave me a cheeky smile.

" Don't give me that look, It's your shift today and I'm the one working" She said, wagging a finger towards the camera tauntingly.

"I would've been cuddling with my bed right now"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled as I headed towards the counter, I paid and walked outside.

"The sun's so Bright there! I can feel my eyes burning!" She said as I smiled, playfully scolding her " Then you shouldn't be on your phone too much Vanessa"

She gasps before saying "But I cannot look away from such beauty on the screen! Her black tank top, her Cool Cap with her hair down is just MWAH!" I laughed when she acted a chef's kiss as I approach my motorcycle.

"Get some sleep Ness" I said as she giggled.

"Officer Vanessa, Who are you talking to?" I perked up at the sound of another voice.

"It's Officer (Y/N), She's on a Vacation right now but she called in to check on what's been happening over here" She said and muttered before looking directly at me " as if you don't trust me, I've been doing this way longer than you"

" Actually, I called because I missed you" I teasingly said as she acted as if her heart melted.

" Oh (n/n) I love you so~"

" Thanks, I love me too" I laughed at her shocked reaction as she rolled her eyes.

"Who was the other Voice Though?" I asked as the Camera then switched to a certain tall standing Anamatronic.

"Hey Freddy" I greeted as he seemed surprised.

"uhm, Hi (Y/N)" I raised my eyebrow at him, He seems more awkward than usual.

"Hold up' I'm using the back camera, Lemme switch it quick. Freddy, hold this" Vanessa said.

"Okey"

"(Y/N)" Freddy's voice then chimed in as I look back on the phone.

"Yeah?"

I held the phone as I stored the food and canned drinks in the seat compartment. I swung my leg over vehicle as I faced the camera again.

"How are you?" He asked, I smiled and said "Been doing good, Just visiting some family and friends here; How about you?"

"I've been doing Great along with everyone else, We miss you though" he answered.

I feel that my heart is literally melting.

"Awe, I miss you guys too!" I said. seeing Freddy's ears wiggle, It made my smile growing wider.

How cute

"Oh Uhm thank you..." My eyes widen when Freddy responded that, He was looking away from the phone now and seemed like he was trying to hand it back to someone else.

I've...said that out loud

Freddy looked like he was panicking, his eyes were wondering around, looking for someone.

I don't feel like making an excuse though, because he really is cute

I laughed as I looked at the time.

12:44pm

"Hey Freddy, I'll end the call now. Hand Vanessa her phone right after okey?" I asked as he finally looked at the phone and shyly nodded.

I smiled and said "I'll try to call as often as I can, You better be there and bring the others! I'll see you later Superstar"

I giggled at his shock expression, ending the call I still kept giggling. Feeling a familiar heat on my face, I drove to the beach my friends and I planned to hangout.

My stupid grin never faltered.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Freddy, What has Gotten Into you Today?" I sternly asked as I put my hands on my hips. He looked down in sadness and his ears were droppy, I sighed.

I can't stay mad at him.

"You overheated twice today, What's been on your mind pal?" I asked softly this time as I put a reassuring hand on his arm.

I could see Monty smirking at him before saying "He was talking to a certain someone last night Clay and He can't stop thinking about it"

Freddy glared at Monty as I feel Freddy's temperature slowly increase, I turn towards Monty and scolded him "Please stop, He's going to overheat again"

Monty then chuckled and said " She's gonna call again later Tonight right Fred? Don't want you missing being stuck down here, Do you?"

Freddy then covered his Face with his paws, I backed away to give him a bit of space.

" Please stop" Freddy said.

" 'I'll try to call whenever I can. You better be there and bring the others! I'll see you later Superstar~'" Monty quoted in a flirty tone as I began to chuckle.

I could see slight smoke coming out of him. Instead of becoming stressed out on what's Happening, I was laughing.

"Is it (Y/N)?" I asked.

"Definitely (Y/N)"

Freddy peaked at us before saying "Please stop"

Monty snickered and teased him again " You should've seen his face when she told him he was Cute"

"I Said STOP! "