When the guys leave, she also tried to leave but she stepped into a crack on the floor making her almost fall, she closed her eyes waiting for the impact but she feel the wind and a grip in her hand. She finally see that person's face.

"Y-You okay..?" She was struggling to lift her up as a few won bills fly above them.

"Y-Your money-"

"I-I can pick it up later.. But I dont want to pick up your dead body.. Sakura.." The girl giggle as she pull her up, finally she was seated on the floor both of them catching their breathes.

"Y-You know me..?"

"Of course.. You're part of my family.." She smile as she offer her hand.

"Yena by the way.." Sakura take it.

"Y-You already know me but I'm Sakura.."

Then the others came and saw the pile of money Sakura and Yena have to pick up. That same day, Eunbi introduced Yena to the whole family as she explain what they are doing, aside from Hyewon's cafe, Yena's gang provide income for the family, they didnt specifically said what it is for but it also help us them on their daily needs.

Sakura once ask Yena if she could be part of it but Yena said its too risky and that Sakura already have a job at Hyewon's. Maybe that started the small envy she have for Yena.

"Without you Kkura... Your family wont be called a family right?" Sakura keep silent as she feel a few drops of liquid from her eyes, it was tears.

Why do (Y/n) have to recall these memories? Why now??

"C-Cant you just not leave... Please..?" Sakura suddenly beg, the other line turn silent for a few second.

"Kkura-"

"You're a family now too..." Sakura cut her words.

"So dont leave us.." Then a sob was heard through Sakura's phone, (Y/n) is in a hard situation too, why cant they understand?

"Just... A few more weeks.. No.. Even days.. Let them say atleast goodbye-"

"I might not come back for sure..."

"(Y/n)... Pleas-" Before Sakura can say another word, she heard a loud noise coming from the phone, then a loud explosion.

"(Y/n)???" Nothing.

"H-Hey.. Answer me-"

"K-Kura..." She heard a whisper like, no, it sounds like she is hurt.

"H-Help..-" After that word the line got cut as a thunder rumble and it started to rain.

Sakura redial the number a few more times as she curse on her lips but no one answered back.

'Calm down Sakura.. She's with Yuri.. She will get home-'

"Gosh its just raining here.." She saw Yuri walk out from a cab, Sakura waited but then no one come out, only Yuri is in there, she didnt even mind the tears on her eyes since she's also wet from the rain.

"Where is (Y/n)??" Sakura look at Yuri nervously.

"S-She went to the airport-"

"S-She called me... Then I heard a loud explosion..-" Sakura's lips were trembling as a dozen of thoughts clouded her brain.

"Have you tried calling her??"