thirty seven.

As Max watches my every second I knew I had to be smart if I wanted to get away alive. I look around and smile with relief when I realise there was no toilet paper "i need something to wipe with?" He smirks and stands up straight "i could always use my tongue?" I scoff and shake my head "i will shake." He rolls his eyes and shakes his head "don't want you getting infected right before we go back home." He looks around "stay here." He opens the bathroom door and walks out closing it behind him.

Alec pulls up with a car full of people and another 2 cars filled with people behind him. He looks at Max's car that is parked and nods "half of you go around back and the other half come with me?" They all nod and 8 of the boys go around back and Alec takes a deep breath "lets go."

I quickly look around for something to use. I pick up the metal toilet brush cleaner and hold it close to my chest. I stand behind the door and quietly listen. The bathroom door slowly opens and I get ready to attack. I close my eyes but he grabs onto the brush. I slowly open my eyes expecting to see a gun pointed at my face. "Melissa?" I see Alec standing in front of me and I couldn't hold back the tears. He hugs me tightly and kisses my head as I cry into his chest.

A man walks into the bathroom "we got him but we cant find the girl." Alec turns around and smiles "i got her." The boy walks away and I look at Alec "what are you going to do with him?" He shrugs and looks at me "what do you want me to do?" I look in the mirror at my torn dress and the marks he left on me "i want you to kill him." He hugs me and nods agreeing without hesitation "OK."

Hunter and Emily pull up to the cabin "they are there." Emily smiles and sighs with relief when she spots me and Alec walking out the front door. I run towards her and cuddle her. She cries in my arms and we both just stand there for a few seconds. She looks at Alec and smiles "thank you." She wipes away her tears and hugs him.

She looks towards the cabin and shrugs "where is the monster?" I nod towards the cabin and take a deep breath "still inside." She looks at my dress and arms "did he touch you again?" I look at Alec as his face drops "again?!" Emily nods "he is the man that killed my sister and used her and Melissa to pay of his debts." Alec reaches for his gun "please tell me he didn't make you sleep with loads of other men!" I look towards the ground ashamed and embarrassed. I nod slowly and before I could even open my mouth he runs into the house.