eighteen.

Hunter flings his fag and runs towards me "hey!" I smile softly and look towards the ground "Alec drag you here?" He laughs nervously and nods "and now I'm guessing you are the package he had to pick up?" I shrug and stop at the taxi pick up spot "not me." He looks towards the club and smirks "are you sure?" I look over and see a dunk Alec walk towards us. I walk towards a taxi as it pulls up and wave at Hunter "goodnight."

I get into the taxi and close the door but the other backdoor opens and Alec gets in "the Cole mansion please driver." I smirk and shake my head "what are you doing?" Alec shrugs and leans back "for some fucked up reason I like you and can't stop thinking about you." I shrug and lean back "that sounds like a you problem." He faces me and shrugs "so spend the night with me and if you feel nothing then I will leave you alone for good?" I look at the driver and nod "you will be sleeping within the hour so deal now drive driver."

We drive towards the woods and I look around "are you sure we are going the right way?" Alec smirks and leans back "I'm sure." We drive through loads of tree's for half a mile before we finally arrive at a large gate. "Wow!" I look over the gate towards a large mansion as the gates slowly open. I smirk and Alec and shake my head in disbelief "this is your house?" He shakes his head and looks out the window as he pull up to the driveway "my parents place but they are out town so we can crash here."

I follow Alec inside and as he closes the front door but stops when a car pulls up "stay here." He walks outside and I look around and laugh nervously "ok?" I walk the wall where loads of pictures are and smile when I see a baby Alec. The front door opens and Alec walks in and smiles "its just Hunter." Hunter walks in and smiles "I will be in my room." He looks at Alec and smiles "for the foreseeable." He runs upstairs and I look at Alec "so you going to give me a tour?" He nods and smirks "sure." He points towards a door and smirks "after you." I walk towards the door and he follows closely.