three.

I head towards the bar and sit on the stool "drink?" I look over and see Jack smiling at me "sure." He looks towards the alcohol and shrugs "what will it be?" I shrug and laugh nervously "surprise me." He winks at me and nods firmly "I have the perfect thing." He grabs a glass and starts pouring alcohol into it.

He walks towards me and hands me the glass "try this." I sip it and feel the alcohol go straight too my head "oh wow!" I shake my head and laugh nervously "what is that?" He smirks and walks towards the fridge grabbing a beer "Jack surprise."

He hands the beer to a man as he approaches the bar "are they here yet?" Jack shakes his head and looks towards the dance floor "not yet but your brother got here about an hour ago." The man looks towards the dance floor and shakes his head "thanks Jack."

I look at the mans arm covered in tattoos for a few seconds that I didn't realise he was watching me "can I help you?" I look at him and shrug "that's a lot of tattoos." He smirks and grabs his beer "night Jack." He walks away and I sigh in relief "did I really say that out loud?" Jack laughs sarcastically and nods "yip." He walks towards the other side of the bar and serves more customers "good first impression."

After an hour I walk around and find Emily dancing on a pole. I walk towards her and smile "I'm going to head home but I will see you tomorrow?" She nods and smiles "do you know where you are going?" I smile softly and nod agreeing "yeah." She nods and smiles softly "ok." She waves at me before dancing some more. I take a deep breath before walking out the building and towards the main road for a taxi.

The man covered in tattoos walks out with a beer in one hand and his phone in the other. He walks towards me and smirks "hi." I nod firmly and smile "hey." I look down the road for my taxi when the next thing I know I hear tyres screech. I look down the street and see a black SUV speeds towards us and the back window roll down. I freeze for a second when I see a gun point out the window "get down!" I run towards the man in tattoos and pull him towards the ground just before the bullets can hit him. The car speeds away and I quickly get off the man "are you ok?" He looks at me in shock and nods firmly "I'm fine." He looks at his phone on the floor as someone on the other end screams into it "Sir!" I take a deep breath and grab my bag before getting into my taxi as it pulls up and drives away.