eleven.

The following Saturday I was off work so I take the chance to chill and catch up with some TV. I sit on the sofa with my popcorn and beer and look at Alec's number in my hand. "Are you still obsessed with this show?" I jump in fright and look over as Emily walks down the stairs "yes." I shrug and look at the TV again "I'm a sucker for love and drama as long as it isn't in my own life." She grabs her bag and kisses my forehead "I hear you sister." She walks towards the front door and waves "enjoy your night off and your show and I will see you tomorrow for Sunday shopping and brunch?" I nod agreeing and smile "can't wait." She blows me a kiss before leaving for work. I look at the door and smile when I see it closed.

Emily gets to work and spots Claudia pacing up and down the bar "what is wrong with her?" Jack smirks and shrugs his shoulders "what do you think? Isabelle is a no show for the table service again and we have they important end of the month clients in tonight." She scoffs and shakes her head "I don't know why she even keeps her on." Jack shrugs and walks towards the bar "because her daddy owns the place." Emily looks towards VIP "where is the other devil anyway?" He nods towards the VIP room at the back and smirks "meeting before the clients get here." Jack walks towards the bar and Emily grabs her phone out and starts calling Melissa but it goes to voicemail straight away so she hangs up and heads towards the dancers changing room.

My phone rings and Claudia's name comes up as I dial Alec's number "saved by the bell." I answer it and smile "hey?" She takes a deep breath and laughs nervously "can you cover Isabelle's table service shift? She called in and said she wont be in and we have important clients in tonight." I look at the popcorn on the table and smirk "sure I can be in within the next hour." I hang up and delete the digits "guess that will need to wait." I head upstairs and start getting changed.

Hunter walks towards Alec and smirks "so is Melissa not working tonight a coincidence or did you make sure she wouldn't be in tonight?" Hunter shrugs and looks towards the floor "we don't need any distractions tonight and we agree that she has been the last few days so its best if she isn't working just in case it goes south." He nods firmly and taps Hunters back "the girl saved my life." Hunter smirks and shakes his head "so thank her and move on? You like her, admit it." He scoffs and shrugs "maybe I do!" He walks away and nods towards Jack "my usual and keep them coming."