Thirty four.

I feel someone tap my shoulder and it makes me jump. I turn around and see Hunter. He smiles nervously and waves "hey." He nods towards the empty chair beside me "may I?" I nod agreeing and he sits down.

He looks towards the floor avoiding eye contact "how are you?" I shrug my shoulders and lean back "i have been better? I really like him and I thought he liked me?" He looks at me and shakes his head "he does? It happened when our dad told him to stay away from you." I shrug and look towards the floor "so he should have stepped up to his actions and told me instead of lying to me and making Cara feel like she had to get an abortion." His face drops and he looks at me "what?!" I look at Cara and shake my head "i thought you knew?" He stands up and shakes his head "i need to go." He walks away and before I can follow him I see Claudia waving me down. I look towards Hunter as he leaves and take a deep breath "fuck!"

"You OK?" Claudia looks towards the exit and I nod firmly "I'm fine." She nods slowly and smiles "OK." She points towards the stairs and nods "after you." I walk downstairs and she follows me.

She hands me a bucket filled with ice and beers "this is all he has asked for but there is more alcohol in there if he changes his mind." I nod agreeing and she smiles "good luck." She hands me the key card before walking away.

I walk towards the door and take a deep breath "here goes." I press the key card against the door and open it after the beep. I look towards the sofa and see a jacket and orange hat "hello?" I walk inside and look around the empty room. Someone grabs me from behind "miss me?" I slowly turn around in horror "Max?" He licks the side of my cheek and smirks "we have a lot of catching up to do."

He grips onto my arm with his nails and drags me towards the sofa. I look towards the door and see Emily unconscious on the floor "what did you do?!" I stand up but he pushes me back down "i missed you."I shake my head and look towards Emily "why bring her into this then?!" He looks at her and shrugs "for my entertainment." He pulls out a gun and smirks "nothing personal but cant have you screaming or trying to escape." He hits the side of my face and I black out.