two.

"This is your room." She opens the furthest away door and smiles "you can paint and decorate it however you want it." She looks at me and smirks "I should get ready for work but unpack and fill the application form in and I can take you and it into work with me? I can show you around and introduce you before you start tomorrow." I raise my eyebrow and smile "tomorrow?" She nods firmly and walks down the hallway "tomorrow."

After unpacking all my stuff I place my backpack on the bed and get my laptop out. I stick it under the pillow and smile "guess I should go and see my new work." I grab the application form from the top of the drawers and head downstairs.

"Em?" Emily walks out from the kitchen wearing a skin-tight dress and 8inch heels "wow!" I look her up and down "you look nice." She grabs an apple from the table and smiles "thank you." She looks at the application form in my hand and shrugs "ready?" I nod agreeing and hand her the form "I guess so."

We pull up to a building called the Penthouse club and Emily gets out the car "we are here." I get out and follow her inside where we are greeted by an older woman. She walks towards us and waves "Emily!" She hugs her and looks at me "you must be our new bartender Melissa?" I nod agreeing and smile "hi." She hugs me and smiles "I'm Claudia." She holds her hand out and smiles "did you finish the application form?" I now and hand her it "yeah." She nods firmly and walks inside "let me show you around then." Me and Emily follow her inside the building.

She walks towards the bar and smiles "this is Jack and Ali, the other bartenders you will be working with." A man and a women smile and wave at me "nice too meet you." Claudia smiles softly and looks at Emily "why don't you give her a tour before we open?" She looks at her watch and shrugs "you have an hour still until your shift?" Emily nods agreeing and wraps her arm around "lets go introduce you too everyone." I follow her towards the door at the back of the stage.

A bell rings throughout the building and all the girls stand up "show time 7 girls." Emily hugs me and smiles "you want to stay around for a bit?" I shrug and look around "why not." She smiles and hands me a card "drinks are free for employees." She looks me up and down "wait there." She walks towards a wardrobe and opens it "wear this and you will get free drinks by customers which means more money for yourself?" I laugh nervously and look at the red lace dress in her hand "I'm good but thank you." She shrugs and sticks it back "lets go then."