eight.

Hunter opens the car door and his brother quickly gets out "no!" Hunter raises his eyebrow and smirks "what is with you?" His brother looks at him and places both his hands on his shoulder "who is that girl?!" Hunter looks towards my taxi as it drives away "Melissa? She is the new barmaid." He looks at him and rolls his eyes "don't fuck her life up, she is nice and sweet." His brother smirks and looks at him "I know." He looks towards the taxi and shrugs "she is the one who saved me." He taps his brothers shoulder and shrugs "guess I'm coming in for a drink and see Claudia after all."

The next night I arrive to work and see Hunter waiting outside. I smile as I walk towards him and he waves "hey you!" I wave at him and smile "hi?" He looks around before following me inside "I need to talk to you." He follows me towards the bar and sits down "beer?" He looks around nervously and nods firmly "yes please." I hang him one and smirk "you look like you could use it." He drinks it and takes a deep breath. He looks at me and shrugs "so how are you finding the town? Anything exciting happen?" I raise my eyebrow and smirk "town is fine." Before I could finish my sentence I see the boy with the tattoo's walk in "something happened last week but its nothing I haven't experienced before." I take a deep breath as the man walks towards the VIP area.

An hour later Hunter is still at the bar speaking to me. I look at him and shrug "so what is with you tonight?" He raises his eyebrow and shrugs "what do you mean?" I nod towards the VIP area and smirk "you are usually in there?" A man comes towards us and looks at Hunter before he could respond "your brother wants you." He nods firmly and looks at me "I should go but I will come check on you later?" I raise my eyebrow and nod nervously "sure?" He walks away and I shake my head "ok?" I serve a customer as they walk towards the bar.

As my shift is due to finish I look at Jack and smirk "I bet Isabelle is 2 hours late." He smirks and looks at the clock "I bet she is 3." I laugh softly and look towards the VIP area. I spot Hunter speaking with that boy with the tattoos "Jack?" I look towards him and see him serving a customer. I look over and see Emily walking towards me smiling "hello beautiful lady." I smirk and hand her a beer "hello." I look towards the VIP area and nod "who is that boy with Hunter?" Emily smirks and shakes her head "bad news." I scoff and shake my head "it's the boy I saved." Before I could finish telling her a customer walks towards the bar and I serve them.