Ugh, I hate when she's right. Care is the only one who knows about I and Kol. She caught us at the carnival together before he left to New Orleans. She promised not to tell anyone, but she still bugs me on how I should stand up to my brothers and tell them.

She is right. So, before I call Damon, I go to Kol who is waiting for me on the couch. He compliments me "You look so sexy in my shirt darling!" I smile and go lay on him and kiss him. I am wearing his shirt and my underwear.

After three minutes of making out, I pull away. I inform him "You know Caroline is having this Prom at her college. She is dragging me along and she thinks I should bring you. And I think she is right. No more hiding. It's time people know about us, even my brothers. Is that okay with you?"

He smiles and kisses me. He then pulls away and assures me "Okay. Anything for you, darling." I smile and kiss him. Man, I love how he calls me "Love" and "Darling" in that accent! He lifts my legs and wraps them around his waist and flashes me upstairs and we make out.

He is about to pull his shirt off of me, but I stop him because I realize I have to call Damon and let him know I am alright. I stop him "Wait, babe." He frowns and asks "What's wrong, love?"

I explain "Nothing is wrong, my love. I just have to call Damon and let him know everything is alright. I promise we will continue as soon as I let him know I'm okay. I promise!"

I give him a quick kiss and get off him and go and call Damon. I hear the phone ringing and ringing and ringing then I hear the ringing stop because someone has picked up. Here goes the fireworks.

Phone Conservation
Damon: Gabriella Ginnifer Salvatore, do you have any idea how worried I and Stefan have been? Where are you? I'm coming to get you!

Gabriella: It's okay, I'm fine. I'm at our house by the beach.

Damon: Well, why the hell are you there? And why didn't you say anything to anybody?

Gabriella: I am sorry. I just wanted a break from Mystic Falls, so I came here. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you. I will be back tomorrow cuz Care is making me go to that prom of hers at her college. I will be home tomorrow morning. I promise I am okay. I will see you tomorrow. Bye, I love you.

Damon: Okay, be careful. I love you too, bye.
End of Phone Conversation

God, he is so overprotective but I can't help but to still love him. I go back up to Kol and he smirks at me. I know that smirk means he was listening. I ask "So, I guess you heard all of that?" He nods his head and I say, sarcastically "Of course!"

He states "I never knew your middle name was Ginnifer." I nod my head. I walk over to him seductively and straddle him and ask in a seductive tone "So, where were we?" I crash my lips onto his. I feel him licking my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him.

Our tongues battle for dominance and, of course, he wins. He pulls his shirt off me and I remove all his clothes as he removes all my undergarments and we make love afterwards.

As I am drifting to a deep sleep, I hear him say "I love you, Gabby!" And I say "I love you too, Kol!" Then I let the darkness take over and I fall straight asleep in Kol's arms.

Tyler's POV
I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE SHE DUMPED ME FOR KLAUS! LIKE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THE GUY IS A FREAKING MONSTER AND SHE SERIOUSLY CHOOSES HIM OVER ME?! UGH, I CANT BELIEVE HER! THE BASTARD KILLED MY MOM AND SO MANY OTHERS.

As I am yelling in my mind, I see Liv walk up to me and sit in front of me. I ask in confusion "Um, hey Liv, what's up?" She looks up at me nervous, which makes me even more curious.