| Chapter 60: A Dance? |

Start from the beginning

"And lets be real. You like them" You clicked your tongue.

"We do not!" They said in unison

"I know your super power!" You said excitedly.

"Oh, yeah? What?" Pansy asked you sarcastically but you replied which made her feel dumb

"Being in denial!" You said earning a flicker from Daphne while Hermione slap your thigh and Pansy had her jaw wide open.

"Ow! Such amazing friends" You rolled your eyes, pouting as you were rubbing the spots they have hit. Draco who was watching the four of you interact. Let a small smile dance on his lips but then he let it down. Not wanting to be caught.

"Silence!"

"The House of Godric Gryffindor and Salazar Slytherin has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly 10 centuries. I will not have all of you for the course of single evening besmirching those names by behaving like a babbling bumbling band of baboons" McGonagall said making everyone go silent once again.

"How to dance is to let the body breath" Professor McGonagall uses hand gestures to demonstrate her words.

"Inside every girl a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight" McGonagall looked at all of you. Draco leaned to whisper something to Crabbe and Goyle who listened and what Draco said made them laugh.

"And inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance" McGonagall looked at Draco, Crabbe and Goyle who then went silent. Snape sneered at this, disappointed. You found it funny that Draco got caught making you let out a snort which McGonagall heard. She looked at you before at Draco.

"I'm in trouble, alright.." You whispered making Hermione chuckle

"Next time, hold it in" Hermione teased you knowing how slightly terrified you are of Professor McGonagall.

"Mr. Malfoy. Miss Potter. Will you join me?" She asked looking at you and Draco with smile.

"Stand or you'll get more in trouble" Daphne said with smirk pushing you forward as you glared at her. The girls giggled while the boys snickered. Draco stood up walking foreward not without glaring at the boys. Everyone silent knowing the beef the two of you had.

"Now stand in front of each other" McGonagall instructed

"But-"

"Do it, Miss Potter" McGonagall glared. You stood in front of Draco.

"Just so you know, I'm only being this close to you just because I'm told to" You growled to him

"Whatever, Potter" He rolled his eyes.

"Mr. Malfoy, place your right hand on Miss Potters waist" McGonagall continued

"I wont let that filthy hand touch me! I don't know where it has been"

"I'm not touching her!"

Both you and Draco said in unison. Putting up a front that you hate each other. A lie and a show to everyone.

"Her waist, Malfoy" Snape said in a monotone voice. Draco sighed lifting his hand up, holding your waist. A familiar spot that his hand would always hold. Your heart beated fast lets just hope no one can hear it.

McGonagall helps you and Draco into position.

"Mr. Filch if you please" Music started to play

"1..2..3..1..2..3" McGonagall counted as Draco guided you. Both of you waltzing around the empty space. You have never waltz before so you would constantly step on Draco's foot which he would only give you a soft smile even thought you knew he was in pain. He held it in to give you reassurance and to tell you that you were doing good.