𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Bắt đầu từ đầu

  I hope you're happy this Christmas, wherever you are. Stay safe and I love you!

  Daphne.

  I let a smile make its way to my face, even though Daphne and I won't see each other, a letter is enough for me.

  "What'd she say, Jills?" Draco asked curiously.

  "She said that her parents had been strict on her, they were too scared about what was happening.. she wasn't allowed to send letters to anyone. So she probably sent me the letter as a secret." I explained, putting the letter back to my small drawer of letters. Draco let out a hum as an understanding. I tied my hair on a loose ponytail as I yawned.

  "Still sleepy?" Draco asked as he folded the blanket, before placing it on the bed.

  "Nope, I feel great, actually. It's great to hear from her every once in a while." I sighed as I opened our door, hearing small voices downstairs.

  "Oh look, they're awake!"

  Hermione stopped in front of our room, looking like she also just woke up while Harry and Ron were still drowsy.

  "Why are you all awake at the same time? Is something happening?" Fred walked over to us, stretching his arms as George rubbed his eyes.

  "It's either just a coincidence or because it's Christmas Eve later." Ron shook his head. "But Hermione, Harry and I are on our way to Hogsmeade this afternoon.. would you all like to join?"

  "Oh, I don't know, Ron. We're actually heading to the shop today.. and George got plans too." Fred threw an arm around George who rolled his eyes.

  "Jills," Draco nudged me. "Can you comb the back of my hair? I'm planning to cut it later."

  I nodded silently, before proceeding to comb his hair gently.

  "What plans?" Ginny asked, walking over to us.

  "He's got a date with Victoria." Fred answered, earning a gasp from Ron.

  "You finally have a girlfriend! Congratulations!" Ron exclaimed, earning a hard nudge from Hermione who was glaring at him.

  "I knew you two would get together eventually." I gave George a teasing grin as I pointed the comb at him.

  "It's actually just.. a date." George cleared his throat before passing through us and pulling Fred with him.

  We were silent for a few seconds before Harry broke it. My smile wore off as I sighed in relief that I wasn't too obvious.

  "So.. are you lot coming with us? Nicolette? Draco? Ginny?" Harry looked at us, his eyebrows raised in question.

  "We actually have no plans today... right Jills?" Draco turned to me.

  "Yeah, we'll go." I nodded at the trio, before giving Draco his comb back.

  "I'll be walking with you to Hogsmeade, but I'm afraid I have to separate ways with you guys.." Ginny pursed her lips.

  "What? You're going to a date again? Who is it this time?" Ron scoffed at his sister.