Chapter 53- Justice

Adriano Calvetti

"Let me in and then leave," I order the two guards and they both give me a nod before opening the door.

I walk in and hear it closing.

I lift my gaze and look into his eyes.

He has a filthy grin on his face that looks strange, considering his entire face is beaten up and covered in dirt and blood.

"Finally I have the honor to meet the big Adriano Calvetti. I already thought you will never grow the fucking balls to visit me." He greets me, mockingly.

I ignore his words and take my phone out of my pocket. I walk to the table that is standing directly opposite to where Nikolai's son is sitting. The devices on the table are shielded by a black fabric but there is a spot that isn't covered and that's where I put my phone. I direct the camera on him and turn it on.

"I am sorry that I couldn't be here earlier. I had to charge my phone because I was scared it would die while torturing you and your father can't see everything. But don't worry...we have lots of time together now." I say, letting out a chuckle as I turn around and look at him again.

I take the chair that is standing in the corner and put it only a few inches in front of the man. I sit myself down and then I look at him.

For a few moments, I am just sitting here, taking in his features, replaying the past.

I am finally here, doing what I need to do and all because Amara gave me the strength.

"You know... four years ago I found out about you and then I decided to get my revenge by hurting you because hard to believe he actually cares about you... well at least I thought so at first but then I realized he doesn't really give a shit about you." I start.

He huffs out.

"He doesn't give a shit about his son but what he doesn't want to lose is his puppet. The only reason why he wants you back so fucking bad is that he loves himself so much and you are basically his clone. He trained you to be him and he thinks it's a waste of energy, time, and money to lose you."

"And the fact that you are basically him makes me so fucking happy and goddamn angry at the same time. Happy because I can kill him two times and angry because there are two of you out there."

"You know you just made me the happiest motherfucker in this world. Being called Nikolai Ivanov's clone is the greatest compliment someone could ever get." He replies, smiling at me.

"If you say so... anyways. Shut the fuck up, I wasn't finished with my story." I say before punching my fist in his face, his head snapping to the side, a loud groan leaving his mouth.

"What did I want to say? Oh, yeah...over the last years I made sure to find out about everything you do or you have already done. Every day it became clearer that you are just like your father and I have sworn myself that I am going to get my revenge not only for what your father did but also for what you did.

Thankfully I had the help of my wonderful wife who inspired me. When I told her about all the things you have done she gladly helped me to find the worst ways to torture you. Unfortunately, before her I could have never done something because I couldn't risk war between the Russians and the Italians. But now that I have married and overtook another Mafia with her... he can't stop me. Your father is smart but not that smart." I continue to speak.

He doesn't say anything so I get up from the chair and walk towards the table.

"I am gonna start with a device that reminds me of the first atrocity you have done that I have told Amara about. She gave it to me and said that I should make you cry like the baby you are. God, having a wife is amazing, I am sorry that you will die before you have ever had one." I say as I lift the fabric and take the device out.