Chapter 48- New York

Adriano Calvetti

"I am not going away from here. I am not leaving my best fucking friend." Amara hisses at Darius.

"Amara, please... the doctors said she is ok. And you are not leaving her. Amara, she would kill me if she finds out I let her best friend wait for her even though it's not necessary." He tries to calm her down.

"He is right, Amara. You said it yourself. She is fine and now you should go home. If anything happens... which won't happen... Darius would call."

"I fucking hate you two." Amara hisses out before turning around and walking down the corridor.

"I can't believe that they named him after you. Do you think they will name the next baby Yuliana when they have a girl?" Amara says as we step into the elevator.

They fucking named him after me...

I can't believe that.

Who the fuck does shit like that... they are so going to regret this.

What if I don't even like this dude?

"I fucking know and yes I am goddamn sure they are going to name her after you. I couldn't imagine anything else." I reply, grinning at her.

The elevator closes.

"But hey, don't be jealous because if you want someone who is named after you... I will be happy to knock you up." I say as I pull her closer to me, her head pressed against my chest.

"Wow. You are such a gentleman and so generous. I can't believe you would go through all that pain of getting me pregnant only for me to have someone who is named after me." She replies, humor dripping from her words.

"I know. I am the perfect husband. Everything I do is just for my wife." I say.

"Oh shut the fuck up."

"Make me," I answered, flashing her a smirk as he playfully glares up at me. But right now I don't want to fucking think about anything else than the woman I have an arm wrapped around.

Fuck.

She is the most breathtaking woman in this goddamn world.

And even though this day was full of sadness and fear... in the end Vivian and my nephew are alive and that is all that matters...

Now I want nothing more than to fuck Amara so bad that I have to hold every fucking thing inside me together to not press her against the elevator wall and rail her so hard she is gonna feel me in the morning.

And I try my best to not do it.

But I am only just a human being and there are moments when I can't control myself.

This is one of them.

As we walk out of the elevator I grab her with both hands on her waist and push her against the wall, a surprised gasp leaving her lips before a smile starts to spread over her beautiful face.

I press my lips against hers and fuck does she feel good.

I groan against her soft lips as she jumps up, wrapping her legs around me.

I walk down the corridor towards the door, not removing her lips from mine.

It's too addicting.

Without looking I open the door and walk in not caring that I don't even close the door.

"Adriano, please. Fuck me." She moans out as she rubs her clothed pussy against my rock-hard dick.

I walk farther into the room, towards the glass table right in front of the window that gives a perfect view of New York.