Chapter 32- Snake

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you so much. Thank you.

Amara Thorne

A few hours earlier

I follow Adriano as we walk into the suite.

His mood changed in a matter of seconds.

Now he is angry.

No. Furious.

I let the door open, but he slams it shut before glaring at me.

I am standing in the middle of the room, narrowing my eyes at him.

What the fuck is wrong now?

He starts to walk towards me and with every step he takes I take one back.

Until my back hits the wall.

I straighten myself so I don't feel small while he is towering over me.

"Hear me out, wife."

I roll my eyes.

With this gesture he steps closer, his minty breath hitting my face.

"If you ever let a man throw himself on you like this again, I will let him watch while I make sure you remember I am your husband."

Is he fucking crazy?

I am too stunned to speak.

"Do whatever the hell you want. Set houses on fire. Kill hundreds of men. Throw a party to torture half of the world's population. I don't give a damn... but if you need fucking attention, don't pull shit like this. Ever again. You. Are. My. Goddamn. Wife. No need to get it from someone else, when your husband can give it to you...better than everyone else ever could."

I narrow my eyes at him, not uttering a word.

"Do you understand me?"

I gulp down the lump in my throat before a grin starts to spread over my face.

"Oh, God. I am glad you see your jealousy problem. Don't worry, we will work through it. I understand you, husband. You really don't have to be ashamed of your feelings."I start.

"You are just jealous. That's not a rare thing when you have such an attractive wife, so don't feel threatened in your masculinity. It happens to the best." I reply, with a fake smile before pushing him out the way.

He grabs my arm when I want to walk away, stopping me. I look over my shoulder.

"I think you just see your feelings in me. You know I have once read somewhere that you often hate someone for seeing your features in them. Maybe you even want me to be jealous, so you don't feel dumb for being jealous over me." He says.

I rip my arm out of his grip.

"You can read?"

"Well, obviously I can read you." He replies as I walk away, towards the bed.

"I have to make some calls. I am taking you out for dinner tonight." He yells through the room when I let myself throw on the bed.

Then he is gone.