I hear a deep chuckle.

"Oh, malyshka. You were always a smart one." His voice echoes through the room.

Malyshka

Russian.

He is Russian.

They are Russian and not any Russians... he is not any Russian.

I would know this voice from anywhere.

Nikolai Ivanov.

No. No. No.

How could he be so fucking dumb?

Why?

Why now?

"Open your eyes, malyshka. I want to see those beautiful eyes." He commands and I can hear him stepping closer.

No. I am not even sure if I can.

I don't even want to see him.

"Open your goddamn eyes before I fucking cut your eyelids off." He says again, his voice now stronger and louder.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

I slowly open them, fighting against the urge to just fall back into a sleep that makes me forget everything.

My eyes try to adjust to the dim light and after a few seconds my sight begins to clear and I take in Nikolai, who is towering over me, grinning down at my body.

I was right.

I am chained to a wall, while I am sitting on the dirty floor, him only inches away from me.

I look into his dark brown eyes, which look almost black.

He takes another step towards me and then stretches his right arm out. I try to pull away when he harshly grabs my chin but I am trapped, I have to look into his eyes.

"Such gorgeous eyes. Brown has always been my favorite color... after light grey, of course." He says, letting out a chuckle.

I want to fucking throw up.

"God, so often have I thought about his eyes. I didn't even really realize how much I have missed them until I saw my little boy on your ball." He continues to speak.

I want to kill you.

I want to kill you so fucking bad.

Please just stop talking.

Stop.

Please.

"I am not the jealous type of man but I have to admit that when I think about you two...naked in one bed... I can't even decide who I want to fuck to death more desperately. My good little boy who will be silent and won't move while I rail the shit out of him or you who will scream and fight till you take your last breath."

Stop. Talking.

I look at him, holding back the disgust I feel.

We are going to kill you.

"Stop playing around and tell me why I am here. Have you any idea how fucking dumb that is? What do you want to achieve with that? You are just gonna end up dead. Adriano is going to fucking kill you." I hiss out, trying to bring humor in my voice.

He doesn't say anything, the corners of his mouth just twitching . After a few moments, he starts to laugh.

Hysterically.