Kusuke Saiki good end

Kusuke has been trying to find you for almost a week now but... no one has seen you, and your parents won't say anything so he ended up looking for you on his own he ended up finding you is Paris at a café house. He saw you saw you walk out of the café, two coffees in hand. He was about to run to you but something stopped him from moving, what if won't forgive him? Does he deserve you? Just as he was about to turn around he felt something push him toward you.
'Go talk to her, or you'll regret it.'
He takes a deep breath and walked towards you. Your eyes widened as you see him.
"Kusuke? What? How? Why are you here?"
He looked at you like you were the only person in the whole world.
"Because you're here."
You're heart skipped a beat. You slightly tighten your grip on the coffee, your hands shaking.
"Yn I am not a good person, I enjoy messing with people. I probably tend to take things to far, and I am incredibly selfish. Especially with things and people that are important to me. I know I ruined what we had but I don't want to let you go. So please can you give me another chance?"
"Why? Why me? What is the reason you want me?"
You need to hear him say those three words then you will go with him. He figured out what you wanted pretty easily.
"You want to know why? Will, because one you make me a better person."
You can't control the tiny smile on your face.
"That's sweet but I need another reason."
He takes both coffee and placed them on a table near you. He then takes you hands and kissed your knuckles.
"The second reason is because  I like how are nothing like me. You are kind, sweet, and caring. You always see the good in people. You saw the good in me even when I took you for granted."
He cups your face and looks deep into your eyes.
"The last reason it because I am hopelessly and utterly in love with you. I love you, Yn."
He wiped away the single tear that runs down your cheek.
"I love you too, but I still don't forgive you, not yet."
"Thats ok, I will spend as much time as it takes to earn your forgiveness, because you are worth it."
You kiss him and he pulled you closer deepening the kiss. You separated you mouths but still stay close. You then hear someone clearing their throat. You blushed when you see your cousin with a confused expression.
"Yn?"
You are a little breathless as you speak.
"Adrian, hi, l-let me introduce you two. Adrian this is my boyfriend Kusuke. Kusuke this is my cousin Adrian."