Aren Kuboyasu lemon

Aren Kuboyasu is you boyfriend of almost two years. You are in your first year of college and Aren is working. You two don't get to see each other often, because you live five hours away from each other. Also you schedule never seem to line up, but you call each other every day, something multiple times as well. You just got home to your college dorm. You knowest a note on your bed from your roommate.
'Hi Yn, just wanted to let you know that, I'll be gone for a class field trip till late tomorrow night. Bye, see you later take care.
You smile wide, this is perfect. You call Aren, he picks up.
"Hey baby~" your say in a flirtatious manner.
"Well hello to you too, you seem to be in a good mood. Good day?"
"Hardly, but my roommate is gone... and I was wondering if you wanted to try the thing I told you about?" You asked, hope in your voice. His voice sounded nervous but, excited as he spoke.
"Y-yeah? I'd be down for it. I've got the place to myself right now. Just let me get some stuff, then head to my room, and then we'll get started beautiful."
You giggled as you heard him scramble around get what he needed as fast as possible.
"You ready?" You purred.
"Y-yeah!"
You giggled at his enthusiasm.
"You want me to start?"
"Y-y-yeah sure go a head."
You slide your hand over your breast and pinch your nipple a soft gasps leaving your lips.
"Aren I wish you were here. That you were touching me. Touching my breasts. I want your hands roaming my body. I wish you were the one touching my hot wet pussy." You moan as you rubbed your clit as you pretend that it was your boyfriend. On the other end of the line you could hear Aren uneven breathing as he touched himself.
"Me too baby girl. God I wish I was there right now. I'd pin you down, kiss every part of your perfect body. I would get you all wet and sloppy, and after I made you cum at least twice, I fuck that tight, pretty, little hole of yours."
He groans and his breathing gets faster. You moan and shove your fingers inside you.
"Fuck me Aren! Please, I need it. I need your cock inside me."
"Baby I'm so close, I want to fill you up. I want my cum dripping out of your pussy. I want it. I want it. I want it so fucking much!"
"Yes! I want you too. I want you too fill me up paint my insides white with your cum. Please Aren, I love you!"
With those three words he lost it.
"Fuck baby I love you so fucking much. You're so fucking perfect. You so beautiful. Please cum for me. Cum with me please. I love you so much."
You both came together. You hummed happily, but then frowned.
"I miss you."
"I know baby, I miss you too." He paused. "Yn, how would you like it if I got a job closer to you?"
"Aren, even if you did, how would you afford it?"
"Um... actually I've been saving up to buy an apartment. I already found a place that's only 20 minutes away, as well as a job. I wanted to surprise you for your birthday but I think now is as good as ever. Is that ok?"
You start to cry tears of joy.
"Yes Aren. I'm so happy! I love you."
"I love you too. I'll see you soon."