Kokomi x fem reader 2 lime

You and Kokomi had become very close friends after the first time you came over to he place. Right now, you were studying in her room. You were sprawled on the floor, legs bouncing to the song playing on the cute pink bunny speaker she had.
'So cute!' She thought as she looked at you.
You tilted your head and smiled at her, your cheek turning slightly pink from Kokomi staring at you.
'Ahhh! To cute! I want to hug Yn-chan!'
You smiled fondly at her.
"Thanks Kokomi-chan."
She jumped in surprise.
"What do you mean Yn-chan?"
"After you became my friend I  was less sad."
"Why were you sad."
"Before I started my first year here I caught my girlfriend cheating on me with one of our friend's from high school. We'd been together for almost two years, I was so hurt, but..."
You paused blushing beet red.
"After meeting you, I started to feel better. You were just to cute, and nice, and you... you made my days better, what I mean is that... thank you for making my day brighter."
Kokomi's face felt hot no one had truly ever thanked her for all the effort she made to be perfect so, hearing your words made her heart skip a beat.
'I really want to kiss Yn... B-but what of she still isn't completely over her ex? Or she only wants to be friends?'
"U-um Y-yeah did I over share? Should I leave? I should leave. I-I'll leave."
"No don't! Ahem, I  mean when you said that did you mean it in a... a... a r-romantic way?"
You sat up and hugged your knees, trying to hide your face. Your ears are burning hot.
"W-would you be mad if I said yes?"
You heard shuffling, then foot steps. You tensed up when she placed her hands on your face and gently lifted your head up. She looked deeply into your eyes, as she rubbed your cheek with her thumb.
"No."
Then she kissed you. Her lips were soft and warm. You feel warm and you placed your hands in her soft hair, and carefully deepen the kiss. She wrapped her arms around your neck in respondes. When both stop for air you're both panting.
"To be honest Yn, I've wanted to do that for over three months. I really like you and I want you to be my girlfriend."
You smiled sweetly and give her a quick peck on the mouth, then pulled her into a hug.
"Yes... but,only if you be mine."
She giggled then she moved so that she can sit in your lap.
"Yes, now can we keep kissing and maybe do more?"
You smirk.
"Do what ever you want, let's see what you like, I'll tell you if I don't want something and you do the same ok? I won't force you to do anything you don't want ok?"
She turned red but nodded. You kissed her again and she returned it a little rougher this time, you feel her tongue lightly poke your mouth. You almost jumped when she pushed your onto your back. She hovered above you, her face flushed.
"Sorry... I've been waiting to do this for a while."
You blushed but nodded wanting more. You let out a little mewl when her tongue entered your mouth. She tasted like strawberries, you shivered at how good your body felt. She pulled away from your mouth and started to kiss your neck. You let out a tiny moan, when her hips shifted. She stopped for a second, then dose an experimental thrust, she has to hold back a moan of her own. You looked up at her face flushed, eyes glazed over.
"Your so pretty."
...
You have to cover your mouth to keep quiet at she played with you breasts as she nips and licked your neck. You never knew how positive Kokomi was but, you kinda like it.
"You're mine got it Yn, mine."
"Yes, yes I'm yours."
And with those words you both reached your orgasam. She clings to you burying her face in your neck. You're both panting.
"That was... wow."
You kissed her forehead.
"Yeah you were... perfect."
"You are going to be the death of me. Why a are you so cute Yn."