Kokomi x trans male reader

AnimeWeaboo12346 thanks for the request hope you enjoy

'Cute! Kokomi Teruhashi is just to cute!' You thought as you watched her talk to her friends, she looked at you and waved. You blushed and waved back.
'Oh wow, she so pretty. I'm so lucky she my girlfriend.'
You and Kokomi started dating about a month ago, but you both agreed to keep it a secret, in order to protect you from the wrath of her fanclub. The two of you made your way home, once you were far enough away from school Kokomi wrapped her arms around your's.
"Can we hang out at you place my brother home right now and, I'm still mad at him for what happened last time."
"Yeah Totally, no offense but your brother kinda scare me."
She laughed and hugs you tighter. As you open the door you noticed that no one's home. You face get a little warm.
"Let's go to your room Yn-kun!"
She pulls you upstairs into your room. The two of you cuddle as you watched a movie. You jump slightly as Kokomi places her hand on your thigh. She bats her eyes at you.
"Yn-kun, can I kiss you?"
You glub down air.
"P-please."
She giggles, and kisses you deeply. You place your hand on her shoulder, deepening the kiss. Next you lick her lips to ask to give her more. She parts her lips for you, letting you in. Kokom thighs squeeze together in excitement as your tongue explores her mouth. Kokomi still kissing you, climbs on top of you. Heat rushes through your body, along with fear, and you stop her.
"What's wrong?" She asked, worried she'd done something to upset you. You kiss her on the cheek to reassure her.
"Kokomi... I need to tell you something before we continue..."
Your lips tremble, and you look at her with such love. She places her hand on your face, and you lean into it, worried that it may be the last time she touches you. Her eyes are so gentle and full of love.
"Yn I'm listening. Tell me, was it is."
You take a deep breath, and exhale.
"Kokomi I'm transgender... I'm a boy but, wasn't born in the right body... my body not like... I'm not..." tear started to escape from you. "Fuck!" You hate crying in front of people, especially in front her. You feel her wipes away the tears. Her soft, warm hands pulled you closer to her, and she rubs your back.
"Yn your so handsome. The most handsome man I've ever met. I will love you for as long as you want me, I want to be with you for the rest of my life and, I hope I can make you as happy as you make me. I love so much."
You kiss her deeply and smile. 'Wow she really is the perfect pretty girl.'