an ace king -DNF

-----------Dream P.O.V.-----------

I was sitting all alone, anxious but still happy. Now why was I happy and sad, well, I will finally meet George in real life! Oh and by the way George is my beautiful boyfriend! Also you might wonder why I was anxious, well I was ace and I hadn't told any one (except for Sapnap). I knew that he'll probably not care, but was I truly sure? What if I ruined everything?

I was pulled out of my disastrous train of thought, by a small ding, signaling I had gotten a message. I picked up my phone and low and behold, it was a text from George, he had finally landed!

Grabbing my phone and keys, I headed to my car, leaving for the aeroport.

After a while of driving I got there, almost running in. Checking my phone to see where he was. Continuing towards baggage claim.

After a minute of running, I saw him, dragging a blue luggage.

He was looking around, confused. Before I could do anything, he called me.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, picking up.

"Hey. Where are you?" he asked, still looking around.

"I'm looking at you~" I wheezed silently.

"Oh? Then what are you waiting for?" he questioned, looking around.

Then he finally saw me, I smirked in response, he just rolled his eyes. I quickly ran up to him, pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

"Hey, Dream," he laughed into the hug. I slightly blushed, after 10 years of knowing him only online.

"Hey! Wanna head out?" I asked, not releasing him from my grip.

"Yeah, but first I'd like to breathe," George sassed.

Him having said that I released him from my death grip and let a small wheeze escape.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, after half an hour of driving we arrived at home. And after another half an hour George's stuff was set up half in my room half on his own.

And now we were sitting on the couch, cuddling and watching some random action movie.

"Why are we watching this?" George asked.

"You chose this?" I retaliated.

"Can we find something better to do?" he asked, flirtatiously.

"What would you want to do?" I asked, smiling.

"What about..." George trailed off, crashing our lips together.

Our lips moving in tandem, everything else fading out. All of our attention pulled into this one action. My hands ventured to cup his face and to caress his sides. His hands moved to tug at my hair, pulling some noise from us.

But that's when everything went wrong, George's lips moving to my neck. That's when waves of disgust passed through me.

This is exactly what I was scared would happen.

There was no other way out of my predicament. I gently pushed the smaller off me.

I saw confusion flash in his brown hair. I awkwardly growled away from him.

"I- I- I- um" I stammered, not knowing what to say.

"Hey, are you okay Dream?" George asked, gently putting a hand onto my shoulder.

"I- I- I don't know how to tell you this..." I tried.

"Take your time," he said gently.

"Please don't let this change your thoughts on me," I said, and continued, with, "I'm asexual."

"Hey, Dream, look at me. I do not mind. We'll just have to set some boundaries," he said, voice sweet as honey.

I looked up at him in surprise -no that's not the right word-, he eyes shining with not thing more than love.

That look enough to calm my racing heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hope you like this!! Please vote and comment? :)