Chapter 24

Everything I use here is all mine, as I made up everything and everything is made up for your entertainment so please enjoy.

"I need to talk to you alone for a second,"

"Of course Shio-San," I replied politely, saying goodbye to Sakura and walked over to where Shio-San was standing worriedly.

"Kenchini, did anything happen with you and my son during the trip,"

"Nothing bad happened, the meeting went fine and-"

"Well he just whispered in my ear, 'keep her safe, they were coming for her' and walked off," The Emperor explained worriedly.

"There was an attack on the party, that's why we came early," I muttered silently.

"That's what I thought, were you two and everyone else okay over there?"

"Yes, everyone was giving evacuated by the time we left... Those men, they seemed to look like they weren't from there-,"

"Don't think about it much for now Enyo-Chan, just get a good rest and try to not anger Kenchini, he makes me get worried,"

"Then you shouldn't worry about him anymore, you told me to stay by his side so that's what I'll do, just focus on your job and I'll focus on mine,"

The Emperor looked shocked from my statement but smiled in response, waving as I made my way into the castle. Where Kenchini was...

-

"Kenchini, Kenchini I'm coming in!" I exclaimed clearly but no one answered to my voice.

Slowly sliding the wooden door to the side and closing it behind me, Kenchini's bedroom was empty with only the covers wrapped up in the corner and another open door that I've never seen before.

"Enyo-Chan,"

It was Kenchini's voice that had come outside the room, making me peek into the outside world. Kenchini was on a engawa, a Japanese porch, his eyes concentrated onto the waterfall before looking over to me.

"Yes Kenchini,"

"Come over here," Kenchini muttered without any strength, his finger indicating to walk closer to him, but in a strange way though it does fit Kenchini's behaviour.

Walking over slowly, I could tell that Kenchini was losing his patience with me by the second that with only a few meters away from each other, he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me down, making me sit on his lap.

"Don't be slow with me after today okay,"

Nodding instantly, knowing that it wasn't Kenchini but the dragon spirit that was in control, his eyes were being red again.

"Good, now stay still,"

Preparing for the worse, I closed my eyes and waited for what would happen. Maybe I should listen to Shio-San and stayed away from Kenchini for today-

"You, you have a good blood,"

Quickly opening my eyes back, I was in eye contact with Kenchini, blood slowly dripping from the lips but he licked it away before it could drop, savouring any last of bit.

Glancing at my shoulder, I realised that my dress was ripped and there was four minor holes, blood was hardly leaking out as it already stopped bleeding.

"Are you a vampire?"

Kenchini, or the spirit, started to laugh at my what seemed like a joke and shook his head.

"No, I just like tasting blood, it keeps my energy up and gives me time to control over his young boy's body,"

"So what are you going to do with me then?" I whispered hesitantly, afraid to glare into those red orbs of his. Even though, even though it was just a spirit, ot had control over Kenchini's body and Kenchini had control over me.

"What am I going to do with you? I'm going to keep you close of course, you are my food source,"

As he said that, his hands was wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer until our bodies had no distance between each other, all of that without breaking contact.

"You are also going to be useful for Kenchini, he loves you very much so he will also hate me for this,"

Without any moments hesitation, Kenchini then leaned in and those same lips that I loved were on mines, fighting for its dominance and I persistently gave it to him.

It didn't feel right and of course I felt guilty of falling into this spirits arms but my body responded to Kenchini and that was it.

Though of course every problem has solution but do I want to find this ones....