Chapter 8

On Monday Morning

Today Kenchini and I were going to Tokyo, I was going to be on live television and be broadcasted all around the world including Nigeria, there is no doubt that Mom will see it. I wonder what she'll think of this? Me in Tokyo instead of studying and learning the country.

Worried thoughts blackened my mind that I even forgot to style my hair though it was still in the dutch braids that Sakura made for me. The knock on the door took me away from my thoughts as I answered the door to see three bodyguards standing in a straight line.

"Um, can I help you three," I asked nervously, already fiddling quickly with my fingers behind my back.

"We are here to escort you to the Olympics with Kenchini-san," The man in the middle said politely, stopping himself from laughing at my nervous self. I'm so embarrassed! I thought, taking my small backpack from the kitchen table.

"So are you liking Japan," The same man asked with a more gentler voice as if to make me comfortable, which he did. I nodded, still looking at the view as we were reaching a simariar castle.

"Why were you going to laugh at me before, have I seen you ," I asked quietly after a few minutes passed.

"My apologies, actually I was one of the people who greeted you at the airport, you're behavior with Kenchini-san that shocked us all, very different from now though," The man mentioned as he stopped the fancy car in front of the castle.

Kenchini then opened the door to sit inside, he looked different with his hair slicked back but still, little parts were falling to cover his eyes. Kenchini was wearing a white blazer and some bright red trousers with an identification card, he also had one with my face on it too.

"Konnichiwa Enyo-Chan!" Kenchini said happily before putting my identification badge around my neck, "You're going to need this,"

With a greeting from the Emperor himself, we quickly headed off to Tokyo as it was going to start after a few hours though they would need to register everyone before that.

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

"Japan! Japan! We are going to be leaving now!" A young girl came over to the Japan's Olympians and that was my cue to go to my seat. Fortunately it's wasn't beside the Emperor.

Even with the distance, I could see that Kenchini was looking at my direction until they stood in the side for the other countries come through.

The fireworks then started appearing from the roof of the stadium with bright pretty colours one after the other. As soon as the opening ceremony was done, the audience started going back to their homes, but not me, I had special permission to stay in the Village by the Emperor.

"Enyo-Chan, where are you going," I saw the Nigerian apartment and I wondered if some of my friends qualified.

"Kenchini-kun, go ahead, I know where the Japanese apartment is, I just want to see my friends, I'll be back soon,"

With a nod from Kenchini, I headed towards the door of the Nigerian apartment, I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. What will they think of me staying here, will they hate me for disobeying Mother's orders-

"Enyo?" An unmistakable voice called for above, there was no mistaking it, it was one of my best friends, Kanto.

"Who's at the door Kanto-" A young woman called out as she appeared from behind the male but stopped when saw me. Amara?

One by one they all came at the door, some were familiar and some were not. Either way, we hugged it out and went inside, it was massive. It was all fun and games until someone called my phone, Mom...

Kenchini's POV

What's taking Enyo-Chan so long, I thought she was just going to visit her family, not move in with them, I thought anxiously before hearing a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Enyo-Chan, relieved I gave her a hug but she didn't hug back.

"Enyo-Chan, what's wrong," I asked honestly but a shake of the head was given and Enyo left my embrace....