Chapter 6

In the end, I slept over in Kenchini's room as if we were having a sleepover, though I couldn't sleep. After a while, I quietly walked out of the room to get some fresh air from an open window at the end of the corridor.

Should I tell my mother about this? I was supposed to be here to study about the country so it could help with our alliance in the future but look at me now. I'm friends with the Emperor's son, now I'm going to Tokyo...

"Enyo-Chan, what are you doing out here, let's go inside," A figure said sleepily, laying on top of me called Kenchini.

"It's nice out here and it's a nice view too," I said, still looking at the sunset, "It's pretty different from Africa you know,"

It was probably five minutes before Kenchini entered my view, having a serious face on. "Are you sure you want to go to Tokyo with me,"

"What are you talking about," I said, turning around to see the light embracing Kenchini, making him look more cooler that before.

"I mean, you haven't told your parents about it and you might get interviewed a few times when I'm doing my sport you know,"

"So, who said I haven't done a few interviews myself, I am a representative of Nigeria you know,"

Kenchini gave a little laugh before dragging me back towards the room but he directed me towards his bed instead of mine.

"It's cold so let's cuddle okay," Kenchini whispered tiredly before falling asleep immediately. Being half crushed by the sleeping male, I still felt comfort in it to fall asleep...

##○●xx●○##

The breeze from the now opened door woke up as I was now in Kenchini's futon without Kenchini in it. I quickly sat up, remembering it was still a school day.

I quickly arranged both beds before leaving the room to hear some noises from outside of a basketball was bouncing off a wall. Kenchini was practicing close by a lake with a bodyguard close by.

"Kenchini!" I shouted over for both of them back before looking at each other. Weird, what are they talking about?

"Enyo-Chan! Catch!" Kenchini yelled out and within seconds, the ball was heading my direction, though if wasn't for my instincts I would have been knocked out.

"Woah! I told you she was good!" Kenchini said, talking back to the bodyguard, who just nodded back. It wasn't for long before a small laugh escaped the security guard as the basketball came back, smacking Kenchini straight on the head.

I quickly ducked down and turned out to leave, when a figure blocked the way, with a big grin on the old man's face.

"What do we have here now Enyo-Chan, seems I've got two troublemaker in this house now," Shio-san said jokily but I still felt ashamed.

"I'm sorry Shio-san, I-!"

"No worries! It's been a while since I've seen Kenchini so happy and joyful, he's always been acting like a zombie," He said, imitating one with his arms up in air, I giggled at the scene in front of me.

"But you, you remind me of my wife, all shy with strangers but become a menace with friends, you're not afraid to speak up but you have some consciousness, am I right," The male stated as if to describe me though Kenchini came out of nowhere and he gave an excuse that he had some work to do.

"Enyo-Chan, do you want to eat breakfast or do you want to lay on the ground," Kenchini said, already walking away before I could even stand up.

While eating various portions of healthy food for breakfast in front of a spectacular view, a short conversation came out of nowhere starting from Kenchini-kun.

"So, did you have a good night sleep," He asked lazily but I could tell he was hiding his excitement nevertheless I nodded, it was one of the best sleeps I've had.

Afterwards, the walk to school wasn't that bad unless you count all the neighbors calling us a couple and Kenchini agreeing to it! 

"What's wrong with you!" I muttered angrily before I saw my bestie beside the school gates and I started running like Usain Bolt before I saw there was someone else with her and I didn't like him one bit...