Chapter 15

Morning was nice, waking up to see my Enyo's sleepy lovely face. Quickly I left the room to get ready for my Katana training as fighting was the only thing good I could do to help with the war, though today it wasn't my normal trainer that was there but the Emperor himself.

"Father, what are you doing here," I stated, sitting beside the old man who looked like he was in a daydream. He quickly snapped out of it and greeted me with a nod, having that fake smile that he's had ever since Mother's soul left her body on that fateful day.

"I have personally came to teach you the master points of the Katana and give you advise with your own," The older said, revealing a sword, not just a wooden sword for practice but one with the cover designed with dragons prints and a fiery red colour, matching the front line soldiers uniform as the leader was always at the front.

I gasped lightly as the red dragon sword was now in my hands, I feel the warmness and how it had been used for the generations before to save their home in battle, and now it was passed down to me...

It was the early afternoon when the training was over and the techniques were useful, the sword was light just how I like it as I swung it against the training tool and it instantly divided in two. Sweat dropped off my face as we took a break from the focused coaching, it was harder than before now you have to hit the heart section when it was moving.

"Son, do you remember about the festival next year," Father recalled, gently passing me a dry towel as we both saw the sunrise like the day had just started.

"The Goryo Jinja Shrine Autumn Festival, I don't want to go," I stated seriously, though soften when I saw Enyo-Chan waving at me as she left the palace with Sakura-Chan, probably to head to the University.

"Maybe she will, you could show her the traditions of our family," The Emperor persuaded and I gave in immediately. After the training was over at mid afternoon, I headed out to do my studies at the library when I saw Enyo-Chan again, she was laughing with joy. Maybe she could be your love in the future Kenchini...

I shook my head at the thought, Enyo-Chan wouldn't want to marry someone like me, I thought hopelessly, trying to focus on the work in front of me.

Enyo's POV

"Enyo-Chan, have you heard of the Goryo Jinja Shrine Autumn Festival, it's super fun!" Sakura exclaimed honestly.

"I don't know, I've only been to a celebration where boys used to beat on top of a drum with their hands for fun," I said, trying to remember the happy celebrations which got taken over by the sad memories.

"Maybe we could invite Kenchini, he's been working hard for the upcoming war," Sakura suggested happily but I only gave her a surprised look.

"How do you know about that," I whispered seriously while walking to our next class across the hall.

"Mochi told me, he can't keep a secret for his life," Sakura giggled sheepishly as we got our history class.

"Oh so you and Mochi are talking now, when's the wedding at," I joked but Sakura took it seriously, blushing bright red and started to playfully hit my arm.

"Sakura-Chan, the teacher wants both of us to the principal's office," At that moment, Mochi came inside the room for Sakura, leaving me alone to my thoughts.

Enyo-Chan, have you heard of the Goryo Jinja Shrine Autumn Festival, it's super fun! Maybe we could invite Kenchini, he's been working hard for the war.

Maybe I should invite Kenchini. He has been working too hard for my comfort. He would like it right.

"Miss Enyo, are you paying attention to the subject," The teacher asked strictly, crossing her arms with annoyance in her eyes. I quickly apologized and fortunately the teacher left the subject alone and went back to the teaching.

When the lesson was over, we could leave the University and head back home, though instead of going to Kenchini's home, I left to go to my place. Nevertheless it didn't stop the boy from following me...