Chapter 21: Selfless

Its now August 1st. Takemichi was doing a puzzle that he started 3 hours ago out of boredom. He starts to rethink what happened a few days ago.

Pah chin got arrested beacause of murder.

Takemichi wants Pah-chin to go out of juvie he have money to do so but Pah-chin refuses and take the blame on himself takemichi respects his decision. Takemichi told the police what really happened making Pah-chin's sentence shorter.

'I think someone is manipulating osanai from the sidelines or am i just over thinking.' This time takemichi didn't shrugged it off. He made sure to invistegate more things about this problem.

As he thinks he didn't noticed that he was done on the puzzle. After that takemichi hears the doorbell rang he opens the door snd saw Emma Sano his aunt.

"Eh? Ema-chan why are you here?" Takemichi asks, he was also wondering how did ema knows about his address. Takemichi let ema go inside his house.

"Mikey and draken started fighting." She said with tears falling from her eyes.

"Huh? Why?" Takemichi ask again.

"I dont know. But it gets serious evey single time. Now thwre is like Mikey faction and draken faction, and toman got split into two. Everyone was arguing about Pah chin getting arrested and they started fighting..." ema explained to takemichi.

'An infight.' Takemichi thought while frowning. 'This will be a problem. Now i really think someone is behind all of this. Considering what happened to pah then this infight it really looks like someone is ploting something against toman. I was busy this days managing some business that grandma gave me i didn't notice what is happening.' Takemichi thought staring out of nowhere while having a thinking pose.

"Ill help them get along again. Dont worry ema chan mikey and draken always fights they will get along in no time and i would help them get along again." Takemic hi i said with a close eyed smile. 'Toman may not be my business but uncle mikey was My family aunt ema too. I promise dad to protect my family and help them at all cost.' Takemichi thought full of determination.

Soon after that Emma leaves takemichi's house.

*Ding dong*

After a few minutes The doorbell rang once again.

Takemichi opens the door and saw the mizo middle gang outside, he let them inside his house.

"Its been a while." Makoto greeted.

"From what you are doing. You are bored aren't you." Yamagishi pointed at the puzzle takemichi just finished.

"Yeah i was." He admitted.

"Are you okay?" Akkun asked tekemichi.

"Hmm? Why would i be not alright?" Takemichi asked them.

"... you know the thing that happened lately... are you not bothered by it?" Takemichi frowned at the question.

"Im not really, pah-chin decided it himself i want to help him though he refuses and i respect his decision." The mizo middle nodded in understatement

"Ok but if your not feeling well tell us your problem." Takuya said earning a nod from takemichi.

"Did you know that Mikey and Draken is fighting?" Yamagishi asked earning another nod from takemichi.

"Both of them fighting was quiet normal for me though." Takemichi stated the obvius fact but he thinks its a bit different this time.

"Who'd you say is faghting with who?" Draken suddenly pop out of nowhere holding a watermelon. He got in takemichi's house without knocking or using the doorbell.