chapter 3: choco mint

Takemichi wake up from his long sleep feeling light and warm like he dont need to be sad anymore like his father is there by his side and hugging him.

*Yawn*

He yawn cutely

He then saw the letter still in his hands the letters are blurry because it got wet by his tears. He put it in his drawer and walk out of the room to eat breakfast. he opens the refrigerator and saw the tempura his dad left him there is a kiddie flag on top of it. (I forgot to mention the flag in the first chapter sorry.)

H took it out of the the fridge and check if its still ok and eat it. After that he takes a bath and wears his school uniform he checks the time in his phone saw......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was Saturday there is no school.

*Sigh*

"Damn it." He said clearly annoyed and mad his mood got ruin because he thought there is school. And now he is bored he changes his clothes to normal ones.

Then as he walks out of the room he heard a knock on the door.......... again

"Again" he mumbles while approaching the door. He opens the door and saw takeomi and senju.

"Heyo mitchy." Takeomi said with a gentle smile.

"What are you doing here is there something wrong and...... theres no school today so you dont need to drive me there." The raven haired boy said frowning at the thought of school.

"Oh! mitchy-kun we are here to invite you to go out you must feel sad bored and lonely." Sanju said.

The boy was shocked

"Um..ok."

'How did she know how i feels anyway?' Takemichi though

Time skip

They get out of the car and go inside of an arcade. They play and play until its time for lunch.

They go inside of a resturant to eat.

"Can i get a fried chicken and rice please." Takeomi said

"Me too and um... a milkshake!" Senju said

"Mine is the omelette with rice." Takemichi said

"Ok please sit here." The worker said while leading them to their seat.

They waited for the food and after minutes of waiting that felt like hours its finally there.

"Here is your order." The worker said

"Oh thanks."

Then the worker walk away to serve other costomer.

Takemichu look at his meal and then frown he just stares at it.

"Something's wrong mitchy?" Takeomi said

"Flag."

"What?"

"The food has no flag in it. I only ordered itbecause there is a flag." Takemichi said while pouting

*Sigh* takeomi sighted he forgot the childish side of takemichi.

Senju just giggles at what the boy just said she thought takemichi is a matured boy but she was wrong there is a childish side of him which is cute.

Takeomi took a flag from his bag and put it on the food. (Dont ask me how he have it.)

Takemichi smiles with sparkles in his eyes.

When they were done eating they go in the mall to go shopping.

They shop mostly clothes and takeomi is carrying the things they buy.

Time skip 4:00 pm

As thay walk to the car they saw an ice cream shop. Senju and takemichi stomach growls.

Takeomi Laugh at what he just heard. Senju and takemichi blushed because of embarrassment.

Takeomi took them at the ice cream shop and ask for their orders.

"I want the choco mint flavor." Takemichi said

Senju and takeomi  look at him weirdly.

"What?" Takemichi said

"Its just mint doesn't go well with sweets. are you sure tou want it?" Senju said

"But it taste good try it." Takemichi said while eating the ice cream

"Then i will order the same"

"Me too."

When they got their ice cream they eat it.

"Omg! Its good." Senju said

"Yeah it is." This time its takeomi

Senju eat the ice cream like a pacifier she put the whole popsicle into her mouth.

"Hahhaha" takemichi Laugh

"What!? Why are tou laughing."

"Its just the way you eat the ice cream is funny."

Senju blushed because of embarrassment

"I can't help it its delicious." Senju mumbles but takemichi heard it

"It really is me and my dad like this flavor very much." Takemichi said

When he mention his dad the mood suddenly go down. Both takeomi and senju look at him with sad and worried eyes.

*Sigh*

"Dont worry about me. Im still sad i admit but i have this feeling that dad is beside me and watching me and if he is watching me i need to be strong and happy to make him proud right? So dont worry im fine. And thank you i really have a fun time" Takemichi said with a close eyed smile the smile is genuine one and not fake.

Takeomi just look at the boy and nodded.

"Ok lets go home now you two must be tired from what we did all day." But the truth is takeomi is the one who is very tired because the two kids has a lot of energy.

They go in the car and takeomi starts driving when they arrive at tskemichi home he saw two little kids sleeping comfortably in the car. He chuckled from the cute scene in front of him.

 He chuckled from the cute scene in front of him

^
This is the picture i tried my best to draw it. So yeah end of chapter. thankyou for reading.