Chapter 26: Suspicions

Takemichi

Im not allowed to go out because my wound is still a bit fresh it needs to heal first.

Draken and the others saw me on rampage apologizes for hitting me on the head. It's fine but... are they trying to kill me! Well thats better than talking to me about stuffs just to stop me. (Talk no jutsu)

Peh-yan apologizes to me after the welcome party yesterday.

But seriously why is he apologizing to me?

Well lets not think about that anymore.

And yeah draken and mikey is inside my house..... again

Uncle mikey was eating the chocolate cake from refrigirator while draken is babysitting him.

"So, what happend when i was out?"

I said while looking at uncle mikey who have chocolate frosting on his cheeks.

"Hanma retreated or more like scaped. He is nothing but a coward."

Uncle mikey stabs the cake aggressively

"Im gonna knock out that zombie in one kick if i saw him again."

Pftt- seriusly zombie. Well that nickname sure fits hanma but still i can't stop laughing internaly. Good job for making that nickname uncle mikey.

"Im the one who's gonna beat him mikey."

Draken said with serius eyes.

"Fine... Since your 'injured' i guess i will give zombie to you"

Mikey said popping the injured word to insult draken.

And there they starts fighting again.

At this point im not even surprised about another infight happening because of these two.

"I forgot to ask what are you doing here anyways? Its not like you came here just to eat my desserts."

Though they always eat desserts here for 'free' i felt like theres something they want to say.

"Oh! I compleatly forgot."

Mikey gives me a paper bag with something inside it.

"Here. Its a gift."

A gift? I guess im not gonna find out of i dont open it.

Inside the paperbag was a... tokko-fuku?

"Its the uniform mikey wore when he started toman. For toman that is important as a life itself."

I lifted the uniform up still confused at Draken's explanation.

"Then why give me something so valuable?"

I tilt my head in confusion. Why give me something important to Tomann? Im not even joining toman yet. Im still thinking about it.

"Its up to you to wear it or not but i want you to keep it."

Uncle Mikey finaly stopped eating because there's nothing more left to eat.

"Takemichi you'rea benefactor to Toman. Everyone acknowledge that. Im one of them"

"Me too!"

Uncle Mikey raised his hand childishly. Agreeing to kenchi- i mean draken.

"Again thankyou."

Draken bowed to me.

What is he doing bowing to me its only natural to save a freind right? I mean i almost hurt him so and he helped to pull me back... shouldnt i be the one to thank him for doing that.