chapter:17 meobius

mikey stand obove the stairs with serius and mature expression written all over his face.

'Wow thats awesome its like he is not the annoying mikey anymore... so this is Sano manjiro toman's leader.' Takemichi is amazed at how cool his uncle is in front of him.

"We're gathered here to talk about meobius, If we both clashes it will be a big dispute."

"Mate... meobius you mean the gang the other day." Takemichi mumbles in a low volume.

"Now then... i want to hear what all of you think."

After mikey said that there was two guys approaching takemichi from behind. One of them kicks takemichi from the back but takemichi instinct activated and dodged it by tilting his body to the left.

"What's your problem?" Takemichi glared at both of them but he recognized one of them.

"Huh? Hanagaki." The fat guy with blond hair said.

"Pah-chin!" Takemichi come running towards pah-chin and jump to his neck and ride at pah-chi's back. Everyone is surprised at takemichi action towards pah-chin

Then mitsuya approached. "Do you perhaps know eachother?" He asked raising a brow.

"Ah! Pah-chin is my new freind. I met him from hospital 2 days ago." Takemichi cheerfully answered. 'I have no idea that Pah-chin is part of toman but nevermind.'

"You sure is rude." Takemichi turns his head toward the man with Pah-chin like his with cold but angry expression like his cheerful act just now disappear in to thin air.

"Forgave them takemichi. Peh is on edge right now." Draken said towards the ravenette.

"Sigh* fine. I just get angry fast this days." Draken nodded at takemichi response after that peh-yan apologize.

"Thay just got a lot of problem this days... pah's freind got beaten up, his parents also got beaten up by meobius and that man's girlfreind almost got raped but saved by a black haired boy... i guess that boy is you," Mitsuya explained their situation to takemichi. Takemichi clenched his fist really angry of what that gang did. Takemichi hates peoples hurt innocent peoples just for fun.

"It must be hard for them." Takemichi smiled gently but anger and a mix of pain was visible from his eyes thats why mitsuya stop talking and just look away not wanting to go far deeper to the conversation.

"The truth is i hate that kind of gang... who would not. I will help you but that doesn't mean im part of toman." Takemichi told mitsuya and mitsuya is the only one who heard it.

"Meobius is strong, toman controls shibuya but Shinjuku is different story. Not to mention, we're still a new gang. There is a lot of gang that is stronger than toman." Mitsuya explained and takemichi nodded.

"What will you do Pah. Will you do it?" Mikey spoke to the kneeling pah in front of him.

"They're two generations older than us and toman wouldn't get away unscathed. It will cause trouble for everyone... but... its too frustating, mikey!" Pah said with anger in his voice.

"Thats not what im asking. I ask you do you want to do it or not?"

"I want to do it. I want to beat them to death!" Pah chin shouts tears was falling from his eye but anger is still visible.

"Thats what i think." Mikey smiled towards pah-chin to calm him down.

Takemichi seeing his freind hurting clench his fist he really wanted to beat up the leader of that gang but he was not the one who suppose to do that it was Pah who needs to beat him up pah is the one hurting the most.

"Everyone here thinks its to much of a hassle to help out pah-chin's freind? Anyone here stays chilled even though Meobius beat up Pah's friend!?...Surely you're not right?!" As mikey shouts everyone has smiles and their faces. "We're going to crush meobius!" Mikey announced to everyone.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" everyone shouted in agreement

"On August 3rd, during musashi festival, were going for battle!"

'I have bad feeling about that day.' Takemichi thought.

________________________
I wont be able to post chapter in a while i will have 2 weeks break