Chapter 15: Mikey's goal

Mikey draken and takemichi is now biking somewhere while chatting.

"Ne U-Mikey-kun?" Takemichi was supposed to call him uncle mikey but stop himself "why did someone like you take liking on someone like me?" He asked

"What a stupid question." He paused. "I have an older brother 13 years older than me." Takemichi eyes widen knowing wo mikey is talking about. Shinichiro Sano, takemichi's father.

(A/N: so yeah guys i said 13 years that might be large age gap but for the sake of the story i change it.)

"He is dead though." To say takemichi felt bad for mikey his own brother died next to his birthday.

'It mightbe hard for him.' Takemichi thought for someone who understand what mikey feels he wanted to cry he is a crybaby afterall but stop himself to do so.

"He was a reckless guy. He'd pock a fight to someone stronger than him like its normal." Takemichi continue to listen.

"It sounds like you admired him very much." Takemichi commented. He does respect and idolize shinichiro too.

"You we're like my older brothey takemitchy. You also looks lime him." At this point takemichi is no longer shocked but acted like he does. Many peoples said takemichi looks like his father except for his eyes.

"Hmmm." Takemichi hummed.

"But you can fight and can protect yourself unlike him but still your also reckless person. I bet your a trouble magnet." Takemichi feels like theres an invisible arrow hit through him when mikey said 'trouble magnet' which is true.

"That's mean.." takemichi wants to cry 'am i really a trouble magnet?' He thought.

Mikey and draken laughed. "But thats the truth right?" Mikey said while takemichi pouted its not visible to mikey though because he cant see Takemichi face but he knows he is pouting which result for mikey to Laugh harder.

After that they park their bike and stop somewhere.

"People call delinquents 'lame' in this era right." Mikey said 'i see so thats how people thought about delinquents this days.' Takemichi thought looking at mikey from the back.

"There we're a lot of Bosozoku's at my brothers era."

"They ride through the street with their loud pipes."

"Everyone acted big. All they do is fight. But they always take care of their own mess so. So what's lame about those guys?" Mikey paused and sat down the grassy ground. Mikey's words made takemichi heart beat fasten because of amzement and excitement

"Thats why im going to create an era of delinquents... You should come with me takemitchy.." mikey stands up "i like your guts Hanagaki Takemichi."

"There are plenty of guys that are strong in fighting but... there aren't many like you who will use your strength to stand up for someone. For someone they cared about and even for a random person." The truth is Shinichiro is the one who thought takemichi to protect the peoples who is weak and the peoples he cares about he also told him to use his strength not for bad but for good.

"Think about it takemithy."

Draken walks away with mikey while takemichi goes to different direction to go home.

As he walks there is group of delinquents go past him. 'Huh? I felt like I've seen him somewhere before.' Takemichi thought at the blond guy with glasses but shrugged it of thinking its nothing important.

While in the guy with glasses 'i will surpass you takemichi sano.' The unknown guy said looking so vicious while smiling.

________________________________

So guys i will cancel the kisaki and takemichi thingi cuz it will be boring that way. Hope you understand

Im sorry for the guys who said they already like kisaki in this story.