Chapter16: toman

Mikey told takemichi to go to shrine but he got this feeling that he dont want to.

'Its still early anyways' he walks out of he didn't felt like wearing glasses so he leave without it. For some weird reason he wants trouble because he is bored. (He finaly accepted the fact that he is a trouble magnet)

As he walk he saw some 4 shitty guys picking on a girl. Takemichi cant see the girl face but his instinc told him to save the girl.

"Hey guys! Are you really that kind of coward to pick on a girl." The shitty guys was annoyed on what takemichi said.

Just then takemichi jumps very high and kick or more like stepped the one guy to the face. But suddenly saw a man with a bottle in his hands ready to smack to Takemichi's head.

Takemichi ducked to dodge it and glare at the guy. He hates guys like that, using dirty tricks just to win.

He starts to stand up straight and got closer to the man that almost hit him. Before anyone know it he kicks the man in his temple.  his temple is bleeding because of the impact.

The other 2 guys run like coward they were.

As takemichi turns around he saw the girl.

'That look she cant be her right?'

Because of that takemichi ran away leaving the girl behid thinking she was already safe.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Takemichi is now on his way to the shrine, where mikey told him to go. For some reason hinata go with him. Both of them we're talking some random stuff while walking until they reach it.. tahy saw some delinquents riding motorcycle. His day is already chaotic because of the girl he saw this morning.

"Is this really the place?" Hina was weirded at the plece they we're in.

"Yeah."

"They look scary." Takemichi didn't agree on what hina said because he thinks that they're not scary at all.

"Its fine im here with you ne-chan." Takemichi is calm with stoic bored face and voice as usual.

"Hoy!" A man shout at them, then that said man starts to approach the two of them. "This ain't freeking exhibition! Get the hell outa here. This is not a place where little kid like you belong." He said with a rather angry tone. Takemichi was a nnoyed at the little kid thing.

Takemichi just stared at him bordely surpressing himself not to punch this guy. After some times more guys started to approach them.

"What the crap do you want!? Want us to kill you pipsquek." An irk mark apeard in takemichi head

'First little kid and now... pisquek.' He thought being angry but surpressed himself again.

"Someone told me to come here." Said takemichi with bored yet a bit annoyed tone

"Do you know what this place is?"

"Musashi shrine."

"Who the heck told you to a toman's meating place,huh?!"

The annoying man starts grabbing takemichi's collar. Takemichi leg was now moving to kick the man out of anger for some reason he got angry easily this days

"Could you be takemichi?" A man with silver hair, purple eyes and a cross earing.

"Yes thats me." He said as he jump and kicks the annoying man in his temple. "Oh! Sorry about that." Takemichi pointed at the man he kicks.

'He is strong that kick it was like mikey.' The silverette thought.

"Ita fine. Your President's guest afterall." The silver haired man siad.

"Are you okay takemichi-kun?" Said hina worried of her younger brother.

"Im fine ne-chan." Takemichi smiled with his eyes closed.

"Follow me." The silver haired man started to walk and the the two of them followed behind.

"Yo takemitchy." Mikey suddenly appered out of nowhere riding a bicycle. "Sorry for calling you out of nowhere."

"Its fine, what is it that you want anyway?" Some peoples was surprised on how takemichi talk to their president like they we're very close freind.

"Hmm it looks like they didn't welcome you well." Mikey looked at the unconscious man laying in the ground. "Why did you bring your sister here?" This time mikey looked at both of them.

"Oh she said she wanted to come so yeah.." takemichi answered.

"Oh hina-chan sorry for scaring you last time." Draken apologized to hina with a smile.

"Its fine... i also apologise for what happened last time." The two of them exchange apologies at each other.

"Oi Ema." Takemichi flinched at who draken called. He already met ema twice that was when he was in the funeral of his father though ema probably dont see him and when takemichi save her from some shitty guys this morning though ema probably Dont need help beacause she knows how to fight.

"This girl is takemichi's sister, so you better protect her."

"Roger~" a girl with bright blond hair and yellow eyes said.

"Hmm aren't you the guy earlier?" Ema waved at takemichi.

""Ema/Takemichi-kun you know him/her?"" Draken and Hina said at the same time.

"Yeah that kid there save me from shitty guys earlier though he ran away after that. I dont have time to thank him and his fighting style is similar to mikey" takemichi once again flinch from the mention him being similar to mikey but still responds.

"Oh! Sorry about running away. I just have some business to go to." That was just his excuse the truth is he knows that girl he saves is ema that why he ran away not wanting to get involve in Sano family yet. (He is already involve though😑)

"I understand and thank you." Ema thanked takemichi.

Takemichi noticed ema's eyes toward draken. The gaze is different it was gaze of someone who fall inlove. How did he know such thing you ask? Its because his aunt sophia telling him about some romantic relationships back in america.

'She must have feelings for draken-kun.' Takemichi thought imaging what kind of couple they will make.

"Takemitchy lets go...Oy you guys gather around! Its time for the meeting." Draken shouted to inform everyone. Everyone bowed and greeted them or more like just mikey and draken.

__________
Lets make mikey single, no shipping with anyone.