Hear

It was a chilly and foggy day. The bus was moving at a slow pace, listening to the news on its radio. Hafsa (12) looks out the window at a group of children who were giggling and racing after one another. Fadil (19), Hafsa's brother, was sleeping, exhausted from the previous night's duty.
They were both going to Hafsa School to send her off. The morning news on the radio, however, abruptly shifts to an emergency announcement. The calm faces of passengers were slowly turning into a worried look. To wake him up, she shakes his brother. But, before he can comprehend the situation, a high-pitched sound emits from the radio, causing an intolerable noise that affects the listener's heart valves, eardrum, and nose.  In the midst of the turmoil, the bus driver loses his balance and the vehicle crashes into a pole. Everyone begins to get panic and rushes outside of the bus. Hafsa glances out the window once again and sees complete chaos on the road. Everyone was frantically running about in their cars, barefoot, some with their children, some with their friends, trying to save their lives. After coming back to his senses, Fadil grabs his sister's hand and hurries out of the bus.  Blood was dripping from his ears and nose. Fadil was desperately looking around for a safe place and at that time, Hafsa turns around to see a tall, skinny creature to the point where his rib cage was visible, with two big sirens in place of a head. these creatures were constantly making loud pinch noises. Some individuals  were screaming for help and some were trying to kill those creatures with the guns. Because the creatures lack sight, they were just following the other noises. Fadil finally located a restaurant where he could hide.  they both waits for the situation to get in control. Fadil dials emergency services, but no one responds on the other end. Fadil examines Hafsa for any signs of injury. Except for some minor bruises, she was fine.  Hafsa pulls out her handkerchief and wipes the blood off his brother's nose with it. They decides to hide inside the restaurant till the authorities comes for their help.  While waiting for the help, night came around. Even though it was dark outside, the monsters were still roaming the streets. Hafsa looks out the window through the roller blinds and sees a heap of dead bodies on top of each other. Fadil pulls her down and tells her not to look outside.  Fadil, who was sleeping near the window, is startled awake when he hears a disturbance coming from the attic. He gently places his jacket over Hafsa and clutching a broom, he proceeds to check the source of the ruckus. Placing his ear on the door, he tightens his grip.

To be Continued......