Hostel

The Warden was showing her around the hostel so she could become acquainted with her new surroundings. It was an old-fashioned mention building with little natural light. Gewa was going to a boarding school for the first time, which was a new experience for her. Her classmates were extremely nice, and they went out of their way to help Gewa feel at ease in her new surroundings. It was her first night in the hostel. The Warden tells the girls to return to their rooms since the lights are about to go off. Gewa was reading a book when the lights went out. She puts the book down and prepares to sleep in her bed. She was tucking every corner of the blanket as if she doesn't want even the air to trespass.

As the night passes, An eerie silence hallows the corridors. Eyes closed, lost in a deep slumber, a drip from the ceiling gently brushes her face. One drop, two drops, till her cheek was soaked with a sticky substance. She was completely awake now, and she looked up. Her roommate, who should have been asleep on her bed, was hooked on the ceiling and staring at Gewa with her horrifyingly crooked face. She jumps on gewa and whispers something in foreign language. Gewa rushes toward the door, shoving her away with all her might. Hearing all such noise, teachers and authorities came running to their room. It was very difficult to take control over her as she was adamant on harming the gewa.

Next morning, Gewa was sent for a recovery session. In front of her, the other girl was sitting with her head lower down on the other side of that glass wall, parting them apart. But as soon as she sees Gewa, the girl becomes aggressive and attempts to smash the glass door. Until the staff reaches out to her, the girl smacks her head on the glass repeatedly, and her head splits in two. It was a frightening occurrence for the entire school because it had never happened before. To honor the deceased soul, the school arranges for a befitting burial. However, during the burial procedure, the coffin caught on fire and even the rain couldn't put it out. One week has passed, and nothing has returned to normal. So far, four more girls have been discovered hanging from the tower, their stomachs ripped open. Gewa was in class when she was called to the staff room in the middle of it. With the drapes drawn, the room was dark. It instantly turns into a  creepy atmosphere when the room gets a red lighting and she finds herself standing in a star- circle sign. Gewa, in a panic, asks the teacher, "what are you doing ?? Teacher removes his cloak and a star shape sparkles on his forehead. Teacher, " You have tried hard to camouflage among the humans of this mundane world and already ate enough of them. But Now your time has come to an end !! Gewa angrily, " So You are an Angel !! You think you can send me to hell !! The Angel, "you think that we want to send you to hell ??  and by saying this, the angel pulls a rope which reveals all the mirror hidden in that room in which Gewa' s true form was visible. The Angel, " Now come out in your original form, YOU DEMON !!. A pair of two big rotten black wings rips out on her back and she tries to leave the sign but suddenly the outer world fills with a dazzling bright light and all the angels comes flying through the window and they stabs the demon with their spears simultaneously. One demon has been killed, but there are still others to be eliminated.

End.......