D-4

Kim Sunoo's POV

Rolling over my bed countless times, I pondered over the things I have read on the internet yesterday. When did I even get curious about signs that could possibly be written by weird in-love people who just need to convince themselves that they really are in love.

I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Shit." I stood up upon realizing that my birthday is approaching, so I need to at least prepare for myself if no one is going to, right?

"But, what about Hoon?" I silently thought to myself as my face crumpled.

Sign # 1: You often think about this person.

In all instances in your life, you do not miss thinking about that special someone. If you realize this, you really are in for a ride in love!

"The internet source did not even look credible! What the hell..." I sighed as I remembered what it said. I pouted as I looked at my phone to see messages from Riki and Jungwon in our group chat.

Riki: Won! It's almost hyung's bday. any plans?

Jungwon: Yah, if ure planning for a surprise, might as well just message me personally!!

I smiled and shook my head at them. They really are still the same, still my playful and cute friends. With that, I just left them on read since I have more important things to think of.

Just before the clock flashed 12 PM, loud knocking was heard from my front door along with the chiming of my door bell.

I internally cursed because of the loud thud my phone made as I accidentally dropped it out of shock.

"Shit, I did not break it again, didn't I?" I scanned my phone's edges only to see the screen protector cracked.

The loud knocking continued which did not make the situation better. I stomped my way towards the front door with an irritated expression.

"What the fuck?" I said, looking at the man before my door straight in the eyes.

He had his eyes wide open, probably shocked about my sudden attitude. Right. As he should.

"Sun... Calm down—"

"What's that with you?" I asked again, still with that irritated voice.

"Uhm..." He chuckled as he eyed the large pillow and bag he was carrying and looked back at my eyes.

I raised my eyebrows at him as I waited for his response.

"Sleepover?" He awkwardly smiled at me which did not fail to wash my irritation out.

Damn, why is he cute? When did he become cute? I thought he was the cool one here?

"What are you talking about?" I tried to stop from smiling as I stepped inside to let him in.

Sign #2: You can not win over them.

You easily feel giddy when you see this person. You probably can not win against them because you hate arguing with them. Because of this, you just let them do the things they want and learn to live with them. (Well, it's because you like them a lot!)