Park

Kim Sunoo's POV

My eyes shot open. I blinked a few times as my sight adjusted with the bright light of the room.

Just upon opening my eyes, I felt a sharp pain in my head.

"Fuck." I hissed at the pain and tried to push myself up.

I looked around only to notice that I am not at home.

My eyes then again widened at the thought of sleeping at someone else's place.

Suddenly, I heard the sheets just right beside me rustle, indicating someone's presence.

Someone is under the covers. Oh my god. No way.

It looked like the person was struggling to getting in a comfortable position as they laid at the very edge of the bed, leaving a wide gap between us. It felt like they would fall in one wrong turn. I don't know why they are positioned like that though.

I must admit, I don't really like anyone lying on the bed beside me. The place looked empty, too. This person must hate lying beside anyone, too, judging from how they distanced themselves from me.

The person beside me had the blanket covering their whole body so I couldn't really tell who it was.

"Yah...," I calmly called.

The person went completely still, unmoved, as soon as I spoke.

I quickly sat up until I realized whose condo I was in.

Fuck. I cursed at myself.

How the fuck did I end up at Park's unit?

I looked to my side again. This time, the blanket was put away, his face out in the surface.

No fucking way.

I watched him until he fluttered his eyes open.

He immediately looked at me as soon he woke up.

"Did you rest well?" He spoke in his hoarse, morning voice.

I felt my face heat up at his words. I panicked when I met his eyes, so I hurriedly attempted saving myself from the embarrassment.

"Hey-" he grabbed my wrist just before I can leave the bed.

"Don't run away again, please?" I heard him say, my back facing him.

"Didn't you remember what you did last night?" He added, probably smirking.

Last night?

"I didn't do anything stupid, right?" I whipped my head to look back only to find him smirking at me.

"Don't look at me like that, Park." I rolled my eyes at him as he still has his grip on my wrist. "Let me go."

"No." He said seriously with a hint of playfulness in his tone.

"Tell me what happened." I commanded.

"Are you sure you don't remember?" He asked again.

I glared at him. Of course I don't, why the fuck would I ask, then?

---Last Night---

The loud music and the flashing lights from the club deafened and blinded me as we took our turns in playing truth or dare in our table.

I heard a few more cheers from the other guys as they continued the game, the bottle pointing at Sunghoon next.

"Dare." I faintly heard him answer when Hee asked him.

Not hearing Hee's dare, instead was overpowered by the guys' loud cheers and clanking of glasses, I caught Sunghoon leaning towards that girl.

Fuck.

"Stop!-"

---End of Flashback---

"Don't you dare, Park. Don't you dare continue talking." Sunghoon looked taken aback, as I held my hand out to motion him to stop.

He was telling me everything that's happened but as soon as my memories went rushing back in, embarrassment took over me.

"Fuck, right..." I internally punched myself for what I did yesterday.

"Sun, I know you were drunk. But how I wish you meant it." He looked at me with soft eyes. It was the same look he gave me when we ate together for the first time after so long.

I looked back at him, feeling my heart threatening to jump out.

Last night, I remember stopping him and stood up to push the girl and kiss him instead.

I fucked up. Everything is messed up at this point. My emotions, the alcohol, I don't even know who to blame.

"You wish." I said before swatting his hand away and walking out.

"Y-Yah! You even puked on me yesterday-!" I slammed the door shut, cutting him off.

"I did what?" I covered my mouth in disbelief and looked back at the door, suddenly feeling guilty.

As soon as I went back to my unit, I went to the bathroom and looked at myself on the mirror.

"Park." I said aloud. "Stop already. Stop."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down.

These aren't my clothes. Fuck.

"Park!!!" I screamed in frustration.

Saying that name brought so much memories from back then. I guess I hate him now just as much.