Hongjoong ~Sexual Assault~

Zacznij od początku

"If I didn't have Seonghwa laying on top of me, I would kick you. Hyung or not," I said with a scowl.

"I know, but you do," he smiled.

"Hyung be careful, you don't want to anger the minion," Seonghwa giggled as he sat up. I didn't even realise he was awake but I frowned even further at the teasing.

"Good point. Anyway, you two need to get up, you have practice in half an hour. I bought you some bacon and egg muffins," Eden said, holding up a brown paper bag. I sat up and grabbed the bag, pulling out a muffin and handing it to Seonghwa before grabbing the other one for me.

"Thanks Hyung," I said, giving him a small smile.

"No problem, now enjoy and have a good practice," he said, standing up and ruffling my hair. I gave him a small wave as he left the room.

"Sorry for making you have to sleep on the couch," Seonghwa said quietly as he unwrapped his muffin.

"Don't be, I'm sorry for keeping you up so late," I replied, giving him a small smile. We ate quickly before heading to the dance practice room to prepare for our practice.

Practice was long as always, but still fun. It helps when you have a bunch of energetic children to keep you entertained during long practices. San and Wooyoung especially seemed to be very energetic and playful. I said goodbye to the other's before heading towards the producing studio again.

"Joongie Hyung." I paused and turned around at the call, waiting for San to catch up to me. When he got to me, he flung his arms around me and buried his face in my neck. I tensed for a second before relaxing and ruffling his hair gently.

"What's up," I asked him.

"Just wanted to hug you," he whispered, making me chuckle lightly. I will never be able to understand San and his weird moods and out of the blue skinship.

"Ok. Any specific reason," I asked slowly. He shook his head in reply but didn't move. I frowned, getting slightly worried about him but I moved my hand to his neck and massaged it gently. Usually when San hugs you, he's just mucking around or feeling clingy but occasionally it's because he's upset and needs the comfort. And if it's the latter, then it's worrying because San's a very sensitive person and get's hurt easily.

"Are you alright Sannie," I whispered gently.

"Yeah," he replied softly.

"Are you sure," I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, positive. I just wanna hug you one last time while you're still 22," he said with a giggle.

"Seriously San? I was worried something was wrong," I groaned. He giggled once again and pulled away slightly, still keeping his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Aish, what am I going to do with you," I said, flicking his forehead lightly. He squeaked and pulled away from me, grinning happily.

"Bye Hyungie, have fun," he laughed before running off down the halls. I smiled fondly after him before turning back to the studio and walking inside. I was working for a couple of hours, just concentrating and getting in the zone when I felt a small sharp pain in my head. I groaned and blinked quickly before glancing away from the screen. Seriously? I'm getting a headache now? I gently pressed my index and middle finger from either hand to the side of my head and massaged it gently, hoping to relieve some of the pressure. I glanced back at the screen but the headache begun to get worse. If I want to continue at all, I need to get this headache under control. I opened the first draw at my desk, searching through to try and find some Panadol but there was none there. I groaned and slammed the draw closed. I need some Panadol. I quickly opened stood up and walked to the door, opening it and poking my head out. I looked down the hall to see if I could find someone who would be able to get me some Panadol. I noticed walking a little more down the hall was a staff member that sometimes helps us out, Junghyun I think his name is. I hope it is anyway.