Looking at Maddy, Jimin thought she seemed to be losing her grip on reality. Jimin gave her a look like she might be a bit crazy. "There isn't a way in. You are going to have to go. Come on, I'll drive you home."

Maddy put her hands on Jimin's shoulders. She tried to appear rational and use a calmer tone of voice. "Jimin, I'm not leaving until I get into that room. I'll stand here screaming all night, if need be. It would be much better if you would just help me get in there." Her tone had been calm but her words were still borderline stalker talk.

Jimin just shook his head, "There isn't another way in, and you can't break down a door in our house."

Maddy got an idea, "There is a window. Help me get into the window."

Jimin started laughing then, "Have you seen the ravine in our backyard? Jungkook's window is on the third floor. There is no way to get to it."

"Show me." Was all she said.

Jimin knew showing Maddy the window would make her abandon this plan immediately, so he took her down two stories to the basement and out a sliding glass door to the backyard. Their house was built on a giant rock. The backyard was about three meters of rock then it dropped off steeply into the ravine. Maddy walked to the edge of the drop off, which made Jimin nervous. "Which window is his?"

Jimin pointed to one of the windows at the top of the house. It was seriously high. Who builds a three story house over a ravine? "Do you have a ladder that reaches?"

Maddy could tell that Jimin was reluctant to answer, so she helped him, "If your answer is no, you are taking me to a hardware store to get one."

Man she was bossy tonight. He rolled his eyes, shook his head in annoyance, and walked around the end of the house. There was a ten meter ladder resting against the base of the house. Maddy grabbed one end, "Alright, let's do this."

Jimin grabbed the other end of the ladder and helped her carry it but he knew all their effort would be for nothing. "Madison, we are going to do all this work of setting up this ladder. Then you are going to get a few feet up and chicken out. We could save a lot of work if you recognized that now."

Maddy looked at Jimin, "Tell me honestly, is there any other way into that room?" He shook his head, not caring at all that he was lying. "Then I will climb the ladder." Jimin still doubted it.

Getting the heavy ladder up against the house was a job, in and of itself. Once they got the ladder leaning onto the house, they pulled various ropes to extend it section by section, all the way up. The ladder didn't quite reach Jungkook's window but it looked high enough that Maddy would be able to reach it if she stood near the top.

Maddy bounced her foot on the bottom rung of the ladder to be sure it was stable. Then she climbed up a couple of rungs and did the same thing. To Jimin's surprise, Maddy then, just hand over hand, foot above foot, like climbing stairs went up the ladder without hesitating. What Jimin didn't know was that Maddy had done a lot of climbing. Granted, she usually had a rope attached to her when she climbed this high. But in this moment Maddy was not thinking about the lack of rope. Her anger had given her tunnel vision and she was simply trying to get to Jungkook.

About halfway up, Jimin called out to her, "You didn't think about the fact that you wore a skirt today, did you Princess? I'm enjoying the view. Pink! Cute!"

Maddy paused on her climb. "Jimin, so help me God. If I fall down and die because of your smart mouth, my ghost will haunt you for the rest of your life." Jimin chuckled at that.  She was hard not to like when she was so mouthy. He had been trying not to like her for a week, but she made that job difficult when she was so cutely sassy.