She has a blue two piece on that holds her boobs perfectly and the same "jesus" sandals I have on but in white. Annie catches sight of me and waves me down.

"Y/n! Nice to see you," she pats next to her. "Take a seat."

I sit down on the ice chest right next to her and take on of the many s'mores they have laid out on a plate.

"Damnnn, hot outfit babe!" Sasha bats her eyelashes at me and makes dreamy eyes.

Looking down at the white tank-top I have on and the blue jean shorts, I almost giggle. I didn't bother putting effort into my hair so I just put on a baseball cap and called it a day. Basic but it works.

"I look like I just came out of a Forever 21," I say and roll my eyes.

Sasha blows me off and leans on the log. She closes her eyes. The fire lights up their skin and makes them all seem flawless. They really are. I've always been jealous of their perfect skin. No imperfections. No blemishes.

"We're glad you came. Was there a lot of traffic?" Mika glances at me before sipping her beer. We're all freshly twenty-one, so drinking is new to us.

I nod my head, "Yep. And finding a parking spot was a bitchhh."

"We've been here since five," Annie speaks up.

Gawking at them, I open my mouth. "Do you guys even have hobbies?"

"Of course we do! We like to—" Sasha opens her eyes and pauses.

"Fuck?" She finally says.

We giggle at her remark and begin talking about college. I got off on a rocky start, but now I'm kind of loving everything about it. Plus, campus is gorgeous.

Mikasa mentions how her cousin is a professor at our school and how he is "literally a grandpa in a millennial body." She tells how girls in his class swoon over him and always stay late after class for "extra credit."

"Isn't he 5'3?" Sasha makes a disgusted face.

"Exactly! Who even likes short guys?"

"Annie doesss,"Sasha pokes Annie in the side and makes kissing noises.

My eyes widen at her, "Annie! You have a boyfriend?"

Annie always claims she has too high of standards and that's why she can never get fucked. We tell her she needs to give some guy a chance or try out girls.

The fire let's me see the pint tint forming along her cheeks. I make a "ooo" sound and hug her from the side. I'm happy for her. Beyond happy.

"But he's 5'6.." Mikasa makes a strained expression and shakes her head.

Shorty.

"Height doesn't matter," Annie pouts. "He's in a band too!" She acts like it makes up for his shortness.

"Guys in bands have good dick!" My smile widens.

"But what band is he in?" I add on.

"The Paradis Devils. He plays the keyboard," Annie smirks. "Good with his hands, you know?"

I run that thought through my head and immediately go back to Hot Summer Nights. Oh yeah! The blonde I thought was short. I later found out his name was Armin, along with the drummer. He looked sweet, I guess.

But I wasn't drawn to him like I was to the leader singer.

Heat serges in my thighs when his hands pop into my mind. Fuck. A those veiny, huge hands. God, the way he just stared at me sends me into a frenzy. They don't know that I'm actually freaking about some guy I don't even know.