Chapter 10

Peters POV

After Felix and Enzo told me, I knew she wouldn't listen to anything we have to say. And if it might make Sky more compliant to all of this, it's going to make my job so much easier.

"Fine, we'll meet him tomorrow at dawn." I said, glancing towards Sky who was staring at us but, her glance quickly turned away towards the fire and the Lost Boys doing whatever they wanted. I noticed that she was glancing around, trying to find the best escape route. "You know what, let's have a little talk with her...now." I said, walking towards her and Kai.

Kai stood up and yanked her up to her feet.

"Um...ow." Sky commented, yanking her arm away from his, "I can stand up on my own, thank you very much." She quickly snapped.

She looked at me with a scowl on her face., "What do you want now." She asked, folding her arms in front of her chest.

I inched closer towards her seeing if she would move but, she didn't even move an inch, "We're taking a little field trip."

She scoffed at me, "I don't think so." She said, sitting back down on the ground.

Kai went to grab her again but, I gave him a look saying not too. Instead, I grabbed her by the arm and yanked her back on her feet.

"Get your hand off me." Sky screamed.

I shoved her towards Kai, and he grabbed both her hands, already knowing what I was going to do. I inched towards her and covered her mouth with my hand, "Listen, you don't have a choice. Yes, I've seen what you can do. Make no mistake though that I won't drag you there myself by your ear or hair while you're kicking and screaming. And besides, I think you'll like this field trip." I moved my hand from her mouth, and Kai let go of her.

"Why's that?" Sky quickly asked.

"We're going to pay a brief visit to your father, we have something's we need to discuss."

"Why take me, though? Can't you do it, own your own?" Sky asked.

I'm starting to get annoyed by all of her questions. Can't she just shut up and listen for one moment?

"How about you just not ask questions and just..." I started before she cut me off.

"Be more complaint?" Sky said. I started to glare at her, "I can somewhat read lips. Plus, I'm not an idiot like some of the boys you have here."

"You're coming and that's final." I shouted. I walked away before I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see it was her, but her arm was yanked back by Kai.

"You can't make people do what you want!" Sky shouted, making all the Lost Boys look and us once more.

"Nothing to see here!" Felix shouted.

I nodded my head and had Felix, Enzo, Kai and her followed me to somewhere more private where we could talk without all the Lost Boys turning heads every single time she shouted. Kai still had a grip on her arm that she obviously was annoyed with.

"See, this is what I'm talking about! You just made..." She started hitting Kai in the side, letting her go. We moved closer but, she didn't run. "That's better." She said, rolling her shoulder where Kai's arm was. 

"Anyway, like I was saying, you just made me come out here! You can't make people do whatever you want whenever you want."

"Actually..."

"I'm done yet." Sky snapped once again, cutting me off. "Like I was saying, you can't make people do stuff just for your benefit. That's not how free will and all of that works. You need to make sure that they're okay with it. Maybe ask if they're willing to help you. Which by the way I'm not."