Ascending To The Heavens

Kageyama Tobio was many things, he knew he was. 

One of the many things being: an attention whore, hot, rich, an emotionally unstable bad bitch with confidence that could rival the queen and the legend: Lady Gaga herself. He was also, as one could say, a walking gay disaster but even so, with so many iconic points, this meant that naturally Kageyama Tobio was someone who knew how to control and present himself well right?  

So then could someone tell him why exactly he was currently in a situation rendered helpless where none of his bad bitchery could've prepared him for, let alone help him out of? 

Standing at the front of the class surrounded by the curious gazes of his soon to be classmates, one in particular feeling as if it were acidic to Tobio and from where he stood, the raven-head was approximately 6 seconds from shooting himself out the second floor window that was 10 steps away from where he currently was before proceeding to waltz over to his cousin's class because it would be for a good cause and surely the gods would let him live.

Surely they would.. Right??

...If anything, Tobio bets 3 of his milk boxes that there were bushes outside that could soften his fall, that is if he doesn't land on the sidewalk next to it.

Kami himself knew how much Tobio missed Hawaii at this point, especially with how loudly he was cursing every mother and son in his mind, apart from his own mommy of course because she'd probably hang him from the balcony and leave him for the birds.

Why did he allow himself to suffer like this by choosing to attend Aoba Johsai and why the hell did his family support his decision?? Wasn't family supposed to love you? Tobio's gonna sue them because this is homophobic.

Tobio wants his mom and his milk.

Tobio was also sure that his principal was homophobic because right now as he stands in front of his new classroom, hes looking directly into the eyes of the wide eyed, pale faced kunimi who he was 75 percent sure couldn't emote more than his deadpan expression. Apparently he was wrong...

WHO THE HELL CARES IF HE'S WRONG??

At this point, Tobio is literally crying on the inside at this point as he walks to his seat, keeping his face blank, his expression monotone, hiding behind all his gayness while hoping his love for unicorns and milk would make time go faster than it currently was. 

Making sure to face straight forward, Tobio sends himself to his own death as he pulls out the back of the wooden chair before he seats himself next to Kunimi Akira.

Kami help, he'll start praying every night ಥ‿ಥ

.....

No he won't, he lied.

But still, why the hell does he have to be put into the class of Kunimi fucking Akira, he'd rather sit next to his sisters ex boyfriend who needed his emotional support peacock whenever they went on dates!

Literally, there's so many other classes so whyy the hell is he in this class, suffering as he listens to his fish looking teacher talk about the school year.

Should he just drop out??

Is it too late to do so??

Kami, he wants his cousin ಥ╭╮ಥ

...and his milk