🌷Love Is Blind💕

Camilo x Fem!Blind Reader
Requested by: the lovely Anya4608
Enjoy!
————

Y/n smiles as she walks through the bustling town, hoping to find that perfect bouquet of roses that Julieta and Pepa adore. After all, they have done a lot for her! Even accepting her for who she is was a big deal, especially when they accepted you as their son and nephew's lover.

Although she can't see which color the roses are, she can sense the colors. People believe that her "gift" is to be able to see color, emotions and people's inner being. But those are rumors...right?

"Hey, hey! Y/n! Here for the usual?", the gardener says holding out a big bouquet of rainbow peonies. "No actually I'm here for something special...could I get some red roses and some yellow daisies?", she says smiling. "Oh of course sweetie!", he says, beginning to wash the flowers off.

"So, what's the special occasion? You and the Madrigal boy have something planned?", he asks. "Em actually I'm gifting some people these flowers!", Y/n beams, eventually smelling the fresh scent of flowers. "Who are the people?", the flower enthusiast asks.

"Well that's for me to know and you to find out!", she says paying for the flowers and rushing off. The flower shop owner chuckles. "She's one hell of a kid!", he says.

As Y/n rushed carefully back to the house, using her keen sense of smell, she bumps into a group of boys. "Watch where you're going blind freak!", one of them yells. "Yeah that's why no one wants to hang out with you! You're a loser!", the other says picking up the flowers.

"Ooh look what we have here! Is she getting flowers for her pathetic boyfriend Camilo?", he says. "Honestly I do not know what he sees in her? She can't even see him!", the other says causing all three of them to burst out into laughter as they stomp on the flowers.

"S-stop being jerks!", Y/n yells on the brink of tears. "What did you just say to me? You brat!", the bully says going to punch her. But he is stopped by a hand twisting his arm being his back and straining it. The bully screams in pain and runs off, his chicken friends following.

"Y/n/n, amor? Are you alright?!", Camilo says rushing over to her, picking her up bridal style. "Y-yeah...", she says gloomily. "Amor, I know when you're lying....tell me the truth.", he says pushing a loose strand of hair back behind her ear.

"I'm blind! I'm a freak, I'm clumsy and I can't talk right most of the time.", she says, hot tears flowing from her pale orbs. "Hey amor, you forgot something...", he says. "W-what?", she says in shock. Was he really insulting her?! "You're beautiful, unique, special and mine. All mine."

Y/n sniffles as she cups his cheeks, searching for his lips. They share a short but sweet kiss. After they go back home, surprise the two ladies with new flowers, (courtesy to Isa) and cuddle the rest of the night. Camilo whispering sweet words into her ears, eventually lulling the girl to sleep.

-maddie💕

a/n: please don't take offense to this, I'm it making fun of blind people in ANY way! thanks for reading! hope you enjoyed, especially the lovely person who requested this!!