🌼Somethings Go Unnoticed - Pt. 4 - Finale 🌹

Camilo x Fem!Reader
Warnings: kinda cliche ;-;
A/N: Oh my gosh, I'm finally almost done with this story! It took a lot longer than I expected but I'm fine with that haha! Anyways........................
enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAR POV

"Woah...", Camilo and Y/N say simultaneously. "Is this for us....", Y/N says blushing a bit. "I think so......", Camilo says. "Well I guess we should look for the person who set this up.", he says turning around to head downstairs. But he is stopped. "Uhh....", he says. "What?", Y/N says worry clear in her voice. "The door, it's locked from the outside.", he says turning to face me. "Oh I- what a coincidence haha.", she says nervously. "Um so I mean we could at least eat to pass the time.", he says. "Oh alright."

TIMESKIP *30 minutes later*

"That was some good food haha!", Camilo says. "Yeah I know right! Whoever locked us in here did my stomach a favor!", she says laughing. "Cute..", Camilo says under his breath. "Huh? What did you say?", Y/N asks. "Oh! Nothing haha!", he says face turning as red as a tomato. "Camilo. You're burning up!", she says scooting closer to him to feel his forehead. "U-uh no! I'm fine! Let's go for a walk through the trees!", he says nervously stuttering. He gets up and holds Y/N's hand to pull her up to him. Well, they end up falling over onto each other. "U-uh I'm so sorry!", Y/N says trying to get out form underneath the curly haired boy. "No, no it's okay Y/N/N. You look much more hermosa (beautiful) up close...", he says pushing some of her hair out of her face. "U-uh oh thanks I guess." , she says getting flustered. "Um Y/N?", Camilo asks nervously. "Hm?", she says. "Could I kiss you?", he says blushing. "U-uh.........*deep breath* okay.", she says her face flushed. Camilo gently places his soft lips on Y/N's. He pulls away smiling. "Will you be mine Y/N/N?", he says. "Of course!", she says.

*in the trees*

"Yes! Mission complete!", Antonio and Delores say high fiving each other.

CAMILO POV *later on outside*

"TaKe OuT tHe TraSh CaMiLo! Why don't you just take out the take the trash out jeez!", I say annoyed. He sees something on the ground. "A notebook? It's Delores's...." *picks up and opens* "Camilo and Y/N plan?", I say. "Oh my, it was planned.....heyyy! DELORES!", I yell.

DELORES POV

"Oops I should have burned it.....", I say running off into my room. "I thought that somethings go unnoticed but I guess not..", I laugh to myself.

"Somethings go unnoticed."

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed! This last part was kinda cliche but anyways ilysm!

-maddie❤️